2023 New Sharp NEC PV800UL laser projector specs, how is it?

EdwardKL

The Sharp/NEC PV800UL laser projector is now available with 8,000 ANSI lumens of brightness and 3LCD technology.
Sharp NEC PV800UL

With a projection resolution of 1920 x 1200, an aspect ratio of 16:10 and a contrast ratio of 3,000,000:1, this projector can project images from 40 to 500 inches.
Sharp NEC PV800UL laser projec top.jpg
The Sharp / NEC PV800UL laser projector is compatible with a variety of lenses, including the previous generation PA series mechanical lenses and the latest PV laser lenses. It has HDBaseT, HDMI and USB-A ports. In addition, the unit has a low noise level, producing only 33 dB of noise during operation.

Sharp NEC PV800UL laser projector appearance.jpg
The Sharp / NEC PV800UL laser projector measures 407 x 499 x 164 mm and weighs 11.2 kilograms. Sharp / NEC says the projector will be suitable for educational, leisure and hospitality environments.
Sharp NEC PV800UL laser projec white.jpg
The Sharp NEC PV800UL laser projector will be available in March 2023 at a price yet to be announced.

sai

Wow! 8000asin lumen!
It would be a very bright home theater. Look forward to it!
If paired with the popular obsidian ALR anti-light screen, what a treat for the eyes!
Now you have a home theater where you can enjoy movies even during the day.

Viziro

The Sharp/NEC PV800UL laser projector is now available with 8,000 ANSI lumens of brightness and 3LCD technology.
View attachment 20161
With a projection resolution of 1920 x 1200, an aspect ratio of 16:10 and a contrast ratio of 3,000,000:1, this projector can project images from 40 to 500 inches.
The Sharp / NEC PV800UL laser projector is compatible with a variety of lenses, including the previous generation PA series mechanical lenses and the latest PV laser lenses. It has HDBaseT, HDMI and USB-A ports. In addition, the unit has a low noise level, producing only 33 dB of noise during operation.

The Sharp / NEC PV800UL laser projector measures 407 x 499 x 164 mm and weighs 11.2 kilograms. Sharp / NEC says the projector will be suitable for educational, leisure and hospitality environments. In my relentless pursuit of top-quality vector graphics, I serendipitously stumbled upon an exceptional website love vector that presents an astonishing variety of vector images. This digital repository has rapidly become my creative sanctuary, offering a comprehensive spectrum of vector illustrations spanning diverse themes and artistic styles. It has revolutionized the way I approach my design projects.
The Sharp NEC PV800UL laser projector will be available in March 2023 at a price yet to be announced.
Thanks for telling me. I will definitely try something like this, it's really valuable.