55-inch TV and 65-inch TV, which one is better

dwuw

I want to buy a new TV. If the prices of 65 inch TV and 55 inch TV, which TV should I buy, my budget is $600. I need your advice

tvgeek

If you care about quality, then 55 inches! Because 65 inches and 55 inches of the same price, configuration (memory size, MEMC motion anti - shake, active anti - blue, AI voice control, etc.) and workmanship (frame or block casting, ultra-thin or thick, metal or plastic, etc.) will certainly have a distinction! Under the same price, the smaller the size, the better the quality.

If you care about size: go for a 65-inch set, which is usually about 57 inches long, and a 55-inch set is about 48 inches long. 65 inches is much bigger than 55 inches!

According to SMPTE, a 30-degree view is best; From the above diagram (draw yourself, don't spray) can obtain the best viewing distance of the corresponding to various sizes of: 90 inches - 12.4 feet, 80-11 feet, 75 - inch - 10.3 feet, 65 - inch - 8.8 feet, 55 inches - 7.5 feet above can refer to the best match distance (distance can it doesn't matter a little further, according to individual be fond of), according to the distance your sofa to TV wall have to do is to choose the appropriate size, again according to your budget in the right size to pick the price!