Apple TV 4K is Apple's current best TV-experience sharing

Dramaqueen

The epidemic is getting more and more serious. WFH presumably spares everyone from working. In addition to reading books and playing games, watching TV is also a time-consuming entertainment project. The large number of smart TVs and smart TV boxes on the market is dazzling. In fact, the most important thing is to choose the product that suits you. I am a loyal fruit fan, so Apple TV 4K naturally became my first choice.

In fact, my TV itself is a smart TV. It is estimated that it is currently the most common smart TV at the low-end price point. Yes, it is Roku TV. Roku TV itself can add a lot of channels, and everything on the market can be added.

Apple TV 4K is Apple's current best TV

Apple TV 4K is now the fourth generation, and it is rumored that the next generation will be released in September this year. (I'm looking forward to it) I still remember that the third generation of Apple TV 4K can also be used for jailbreaking to add plug-ins. At that time, it was a lot of fun, and you can enjoy domestic channels in the United States. , Unwilling to give up.

I purchased the Apple TV 4K 32G storage version, there are 2 versions of the 4th generation Apple TV. One is HD and the other is 4K. The 4K version has two capacities of 32G and 64G. If you are not a serious TV program enthusiast and need to record a program, 32G is completely sufficient.

Apple TV 4K is Apple's current best TV

The things in the box are simple, except for Apple TV 4K and remote is a Lightning cable. By the way, let's talk about it here. Remotes before the 4th generation need button batteries. In the latest generation, Apple TV 4K are all charged with lighting. Hope that the next generation can support wireless charging.

It is emphasized here that Apple TV 4K will not come with HDMI cable, so you have to buy one. When buying an HDMI cable, don't make it cheap, but it doesn't have to be too luxurious. Walmart increases taxes by about $ 11. If you don't want to trouble, you can buy it on Apple TV 4K's official website.

Apple TV 4K

Before turning on the Apple TV 4K I will focus on the 4th generation remote. The navigation keys up, down, left, and right are designed in this touchpad directly above the menu and home keys, and only need to slide with your finger. This design can be said to be great, but Apple TV 4K can also be said to be very tasteless. Helping you navigate quickly, Apple TV 4K progress bar during the video playback can be controlled by sliding. Then, after accidentally accidentally touching the palm, I would pull back a large amount, or pull a bit forward. After getting used to Apple TV 4K, you will find it very simple.

The main interface of Apple TV 4K is simple. There are a few fixed channels I watch, the main ones are TVs, where you can buy movies or open Apple TV 4K service to watch Apple's own dramas or produced programs.