BenQ New Projectors: BenQ HA290 and X3000i

Michelle

BenQ has released two new projectors, namely BenQ HA290 and X3000i, which mainly adopt higher frame rate and lower communication delay technology for the needs of gamers. Both projectors feature high-brightness output and HDMI 2.0b inputs that support Ultra HD images and HDR, delivering bright, vibrant, and detailed colors for the games of your choice.

BenQ HA290 and X3000i projector.png

What are the Features of BenQ HA290 and X3000i?​

The key feature of both projectors is their low input lag – 16ms for 4K UHD, or as low as 4ms (for the X3000i) in 1080p at 240Hz. This provides a near-instant response when you pull the trigger or turn the steering wheel.

Both projectors also offer convenient installation features including 2D (horizontal and vertical) keystone adjustment. This helps eliminate the keystone effect that occurs when the projector is offset from the wall or the center of the screen, and the 1.3x zoom function provides resizing of the image to compensate for the longest throw distance.
BenQ HA290 and X3000i projector..png

How's BenQ HA290?​

The HA290 supports HDR10 and HLG HDR formats, allowing true-to-life imaging of Blu-ray discs and broadcast TV via cable, satellite, or broadcast streaming applications. It outputs up to 2200 lumens of brightness, making it suitable for installation in most home environments. Projecting a 100-inch image requires only 8.2 feet from a wall or screen, or a little over 12 feet for a 150-inch image.

How's BenQ X3000i?​

The X3000i supports the HDR10 HDR format to enhance brightness and color accuracy for compatible Blu-ray Discs and players. Its 3,000-lumen light output makes it bright enough in well-lit gaming and home theater rooms, and its 500,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio helps bring out details in dark scenes. Three dedicated game modes, RPG, FPS and SPG modes, allow you to customize and optimize the projector's settings according to the type of game you're playing.

The X3000i includes an Android wireless adapter with the onboard Android 9.0 operating system, as well as Bluetooth 4.2 and Wi-Fi 5 connectivity, and a built-in Chromecast for streaming from your mobile device. This projector can create images from 60 to 200 inches from a distance of 59.84 to 261.42 inches for a superb gaming experience.

Looking for more information on these two BenQ projectors. Do you have bought them?