Best Free Games for OnePlus Android TV from Google Play store

bigapple

The new OnePlus TV is released on July 2. Obviously, the new OnePlus TV is cheaper, but the sizebecome smaller. The size of the first generation product is 55 inches, but the pursuit of lower prices may force its size to be reduced. In the use of OnePlus TV, many users found that there's no good gamepad app available. Except for Playstation and Xbox, what games can be used on OnePlus TV?

Best Games for OnePlus Android TV from Google Play store

1. Badland

The motive of the BADLAND is to survive through the journey without getting trapped by the obstacles on the way. BADLAND is an award-winning atmospheric side-scrolling action adventure platformer set in a gorgeous forest full of various inhabitants, trees and flowers. There's hardly any control except for the tapping to move forward. The aesthetics of the game are amazing and the background music and sounds just elevate the experience.

2. Orbia

Orbia
was suitable on the OnePlus TV, the graphics are good and the mechanics of this game is pretty easy but it takes a lot of space on your gadget. Each level takes only one minute to cross, this could be the best game if you are looking for some quick fun.

3. Jungle Adventures 2

Jungle Adventures 2 takes me back to the childhood days of gaming. Explore a world of fantasy in Jungle Adventures 2 where you can choose which character you want to play while having many powerful power ups. You can also use your two pets a Bullian and Coco who have very useful traits to help you in battle. The gameplay is little tricky for the remote but once you get a hang of it the fun starts. There are numerous levels and each level takes 5-10 mins to complete. So make sure you have enough time to invest before starting.

4. Mouse Bot

As the names suggests, you will be playing as a Mouse bot that is programmed to collect all the cheese blocks. The obstacles/traps keep changing with each level. The maneuvering is not precise with the remote but does the job. At least this adds a difficulty level to the otherwise easy gameplay
:)

5. Hungry Shark Evolution

This game may not be suitable for everyone as its filled with blood and human crunching sounds
:p
Be the hungry shark to hunt humans and fishes in the beautiful sea. The graphics aren't the best but the easy gameplay makes up for it. I did face some minor fps drops during this game though.

The above are Best Free Games for OnePlus Android TV you can get from Google Play store. These games are with good pictures and unique styles, all of them are free on Google Play, and all you need is a remote controller, without PS4, without xbox or smart phone. And if you are in favor of other games on for the OnePlus TV I didn't mention, feel free to leave a reply here.

Related thread:

bigapple

Also have you played beach buggy racing ? It is also an interesting one
No I haven't... Thanks for the suggestion, will try that out and may be I can add it to the next top 5 games list ;)
Also do you regularly play games on the TV?

reality

just in case if someone need the Oneplus TV screen mirroring tutorial:

How to use the Screen Mirroring feature?
The screen mirroring can be activated by three different ways.
A. Search for Screen Cast/Mirroring in your Phone Settings and select 1+ TV in the available devices.
B. Inside Connect App, open profile and select Screen Mirroring.
C. Install google Home App and connect 1+TV in devices. Go to profile in Home App and select casting and chose 1+ TV in the devices.