Big Time Adolescence short review

Venus

Big Time Adolescence (2019)
R | 1h 31min | Comedy | 13 March 2020 (USA)
Score: ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

To tell you the truth, I like it a lot. Maybe watching this kind of youth movie with the filter, especially seeing the actors I know and like. That's Cassie Sydney in high!

I really felt a little bit sad to see the ending, after a friendship is iver, there are just good old memorys and silence.

I thought it would be fun to have a best friend and do all kinds of crazy things with you during your youth. All kinds of unreasonable feelings, all day long idle around, or even secretly do some illegal things. Such a youth is not buried in the book all day long class brush topic day after day more worthy of the vitality of youth?

I don't like Zake at the beginning, but watch think of a good, deformities or what, is really very natural, a natural stay gosling felt a little cute, very few scene impress me is his, although is a typical "green waste", do not through the brain, will only play a "bad" influence ErQing in years, but his character is very good, and is a kind, heavy affection. That's enough, isn't it?

Big Time Adolescence