"Call me by your name" interior design manuscript, original picture sharing

Nike Kidman

Some people will look forward to the summer in northern Italy after watching the movie Call me by your name. Director Luca Guadanino recalled that the villa in the film Call me by your name was originally an abandoned villa in Lombardy (name of Italian state), this is Albert in the village of Moscazzano in the countryside of Crema Villa Griffoni Albergoni was built in the mid-15th century, renovated in the 17th century and built on the ruins of a castle.

Call me by your name

When shooting "Call me by your name", he suddenly thought of the villa and asked the owner to agree to start shooting. He also invited his interior designer friend Violante Visconti di Modrone to help design Call me by your name.

Call me by your name

The facade of the villa is divided into upper and lower floors. The entrance on the first floor is an arched door. The entrance after entering the door is a country-style sail-shaped ceiling, which is spread out into three vaults.

There is a door leading to the terrace in the very center of the second floor. The terrace directly below is a beautiful porch outside the gate on the first floor. To the south of the villa is the back door, which leads to a small garden, where the Elio family and Oliver have breakfast, and where they spend a long summer dinner with friends.

Call me by your name

Original view of the lobby in Call me by your name​

Luca Guadanino needs the villa to be full of warmth and vitality, and has a sense of age (because the background of the story is 1983), so from the living room, office study, entrance hall, garden and Elio bedroom, from furniture to small painting And accessories are carefully selected and arranged by Visconti di Modrone.

1589354117453.png

The study, where Elio's father works, Oliver talks about the origin of the word "Kyoko" here.