Can we use Apple Arcade on Apple TV or other platforms?

vivian334

Thanks to the public test master who gave away an Apple gift card, giving me the opportunity to experience a recent hot Apple Arcade. Let me start with the basic topic: What is Apple Arcade? This is Apple's recently launched game subscription service. With a monthly subscription fee of $ 5, Apple Arcade offers service of downloading all games in the arc store category of the app store. Unlike the one-time payment or in-app purchase payment of previous game apps, these Apple Arcade games do not need to pay any money, they can be played directly.

Apple Arcade interface

The Apple Arcade interface can be said to be very detailed. The top part regularly recommends a boutique game. The following big categories of Apple Arcade are divided into: the most popular games of this week, the games Apple Arcade recommended for you, the new online games this week, the arcade game classification, and the big update games , Outstanding art games, winning and nominated games, etc.

Apple Arcade on Apple TV

However, the experience of Apple Arcade on cross-platform is not so satisfied. In fact, I tried to download the Butter Royale game from Apple Arcade on my phone, and I also downloaded through the app store on my Apple TV, and Mac. This game is well adapted to the different operations of mobile phones and mac, but i didn't find it on apple tv, and two different platforms give different novice teaching.

Apple Arcade on Apple TV

The experience of the apple TV large screen is smooth, the difference is not big, and the screen looks cooler. But in fact, many games in Butter Royale, including other Apple Arcade games, do not specifically require a large screen and gamepad. but if you have a switch or ps4, the quality of the large-screen games in them is basically higher than apple arcade. After all, apple arcade games must be considered to run on mobile phones, and the picture quality or game volume will definitely be weakened. So in the end it turned out, in fact, arcade games will only open more on mobile phones (at most tablets).