Complaints about Nintendo game Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Jannyferr

The long selling data of the Nintendo game Animal Crossing: New Horizons has proved its popularity. Although Animal Crossing has achieved great success in both sales and reputation, for many players, there are still some problems that are more or less unsavory after in-depth experience. I hope that the official can follow up and improve later. For example, why can't the "one button sorting" function be added to the backpack? Can DIY make more than one item at a time? Here we share some problems that bothered players.

Complaints about Ninetendo game Animal Crossing: New Horizons

1. Animal Crossing: Can you arrange the one click sorting function of the backpack?

For many players with obsessive-compulsive disorder, the one key sorting function in the game is a kind of redeeming existence, because for many people, no matter how many items are picked up on the road, they only need to click the next key to sort out, and everything can be classified. But what's crazy about it is that it's not equipped with this function. In addition, if the players want to store things at home, they have to choose one place by one, which is very painful. It is believed that the players who have experienced the rush to sell cabbage but have to go home to pack their backpacks have a deep experience. If multiple choices are available in the game, or if pressing the "ZL" key can quickly store things, it will be more convenient.

2. Can the bags sold in Animal Crossing add practical functions?

"Trick me into buying a bag! So what's the use of it?! "

Make complaints about the backpack that is bought by the game player is really just a backpack for decoration, but it is thought that the backpack can expand the backpack capacity but it is always playing in the new game player when it starts to play.

3. Animal Crossing: Could you give us back the gifts ?

Many players in the game have encountered the balloon down but not get a gift. If the gift falls in the flower field, when you press y to pick it up, the system doesn't know whether to judge whether you want to pick it up or pick it up. It's really confusing. We can only hope that there will be more perfect settings and operations after that, and don't let everyone watch the gift that we should have evaporated.

4. Animal Crossing: Do you have the option to make multiple DIYs at one time?

If you want to make an item, you have to go to the DIY workbench to beat the drum. However, apart from the DIY workbench that is not accessible, there is also a setting that only one item can be made in one operation.

5. Can access to hives be increased?

In Animal Crossing, if players shake or cut down trees, they may be attacked by wasps. After being attacked by wasps, your face and eyes will change. You need to take medicine to eliminate the effect of being bitten. But the paradox is that to make this antidote, you need a hive as the raw material, and the hive will only fall after being attacked by a wasp.

6. When you go to the material Island, can you fly directly to the next material island without returning to home?

According to the setting of Animal Crossing, when leaving the material Island, players can only choose to go home instead of going directly to another material Island, which leads to a sudden increase in the travel time cost.

7. Animal Crossing: Can you give me a chance to transform the family of animals?

Can you give me a chance to transform the animals' homes by myself, or at least let me remove the embarrassing gifts I gave to them.

8. Can the pet phrase not infect other animals?

In Animal Crossing, when you reach a certain level of friendliness with small animals, it is possible to trigger the event of modifying the mantra. But can the pet phrase not infect other animals?

9. Animal Crossing: When shopping, can you provide "owned items"?

If the page can show whether the selected items have been owned when shopping in the civet shop and tailor shop, it may remind the players to avoid unnecessary expenses. On the other hand, it can also reduce the occurrence of warehouse extrusion at home.

Complaints about Ninetendo game Animal Crossing: New HorizonsComplaints about Ninetendo game Animal Crossing: New Horizons

10.Animal Crossing: Can I have more than one fruit at a time?

It's easy to turn "eat one" into "put it here" every time you want to move trees and smash minerals to eat fruit. Moreover, the setting that only one fruit can be eaten at a time in the game also makes this manual sliding operation happen more frequently. In view of this situation, we really hope that the official can alternate the options of "eat one" and "put here", and provide players with the option of how many fruits to eat at one time.

Complaints about Ninetendo game Animal Crossing: New HorizonsComplaints about Ninetendo game Animal Crossing: New Horizons

11. Is it possible to add the function of floating positioning icon when planting trees, digging pits, laying ground and furnishing furniture outdoors?

When players are doing jobs such as digging holes, planting trees, paving the ground, and placing furniture outdoors, if they can display the location of the work by positioning icons, they will probably save a lot of useless work and losses caused by wrong location.