How to watch court TV on Roku?
Court TV is available on the Roku TV channel store, so you can get it for your Roku device easily. Here is the guide on how to add Court TV APP to your Roku TV.
1. First, go to the Home screen of your Roku TV, and navigate to the Search bar.
2. Now, when you enter the bar, there will pop up a key table. Type “Court TV" in the bar and search for it.
3. Now you can see the Court TV app logo pop up on the result list, navigate to it and choose it.
4. Navigate and add the Court TV app to your Roku TV.
5. Now your Roku TV is entering the process of adding the channel, waiting for it to complete.
6. After it is completed, there is a notice: Channel added. It means the Court TV has been added to the end of your Roku Home screen. You can move it by highlighting and pressing it. Press OK and finish this step.
7. Now, go back to the Home screen of your Roku TV, you can stream the Court TV APP for free now.