Dangbei F3 Home Projector Unboxing

Wyatt21

Hey everyone, I just got the latest flagship Dangbei F3 Home Projector, and would like to share my experience of unboxing the perfect product! Here is my review of the Dangbei F3, which provides 1080p HDR picture ,2050ANSI lumens, want to see performance of the powerful Dangbei projector F3 in the actual measurement? Follow me now:

First, simply unpack the box, the front and back sides of the Dangbei F3 Home Projector are printed with schematic diagrams of home scenes. It seems that the its elegant and stable design of Dangbei F3 Home Projector fits in the home scene quite naturally.

After uncovering the slogan sticker at the seal, you can unpack it smoothly.

All the accessories in the packing box are shown in the figure below. The projector F3, a remote control, a power adapter, manual, battery and a bracket adapter plate.

When the Dangbei F3 Home Projector adopts the integrated seamless bending technology to create the metal gray middle frame, the upper and lower black plastic materials are encapsulated, the whole machine style is calm. The lens is on the left and the dual TOF + CMOS camera is on the right.

On the right side of Dangbei F3 Home Projector , under the eye-catching “Dangbei” logo is the dual TOF time-of-flight sensor, combined with the CMOS camera algorithm to achieve fast and sensorless focusing, By calculating the amount of trapezoidal change, automatic trapezoid correction can also be achieved. Solve the needs of focusing and keystone correction. In the actual experience, the effects of automatic sensorless focusing and automatic keystone correction are very good, and the feedback is quite fast.

The lens on the left is also remarkable. When Projector F3 is upgraded to use Osram's new generation RGB + B 4-channel architecture LED lamp set in Germany, it uses a 0.47 ″ DMD display chip, which has up to 2050 ANSI lumens brightness, even in daylight F3 can also output clear pictures at night. At night, the projection brightness and picture quality are completely comparable to TV.

The F3 projector is effectively used as a three-channel heat dissipation partition, the left and right sides serve as the main ventilation inlets, forming an important part of the heat dissipation system.

On the back, Dangbei Projector F3 has a rich interface configuration, from left to right are power interface, USB3.0 × 2, HDMI, HDMI (ARC), LAN network port, S / PDIF and 3.5mm headphone jack. Rich interface means more gameplay and expansion, such as HDMI (ARC) interface, support access to game consoles, playing games on a large screen is more than a bit cool? Moreover, when the Bay Projector F3 is also equipped with two USB3.0 interfaces, the external video can not only be viewed, but also the layout is stuck.

The large hollow fence below the interface is the outlet for heat dissipation of the whole machine. Due to the significant increase in brightness, the Dangbei projector F3 also increases the heat dissipation brightness. The built-in 670g pure copper heat dissipation fins and 3 sets of intelligent air speed fans are effective for heat dissipation At the same time, the operating noise is also controlled at a low level. In actual measurement, the machine has almost no wind noise after two or three hours of operation.

On the top cover of the Dangbei projector , you can see a set of hardware buttons, from left to right are volume down, volume up, pause / play button and power button. It is worth noting that the set of buttons is set in a bar-shaped groove, and it is just right to put the remote control in the depth. A 4-micron matrix is provided on the edge of the groove for far-field pickup, and 360 ° far-field voice function can be realized.

The bottom of the F3 is provided with detachable small foot pads on the four corners, the foot pads are made of metal, and the side that is in contact with the horizontal plane is treated with anti-slip treatment. With the built-in bracket adapter plate, you can use the bracket to support lifting.

Last edited:

Wyatt21

When the standard voice Bluetooth remote control of Bay Projection F3 continues the classic design, the side magic keys, home button and AI intelligent voice buttons are integrated into a variety of interaction modes to retrieve the remote control, multitasking, focus, and bring up the convenient menu Various operations come at hand, and the human-computer interaction is quite smooth.

As can be seen in the appearance part, Dangbei projection F3 has amazing hardware configuration. From a design point of view, Dangbei projection F3's alloy integration process and restrained metal gray color matching make the whole machine not only smoothly integrate into different homes In the style, and its calm atmosphere will add a little style to the living room or bedroom.

Celine2020

let me summarize it:
1. The brightness is improved, the picture quality is better
2. The black technology is added, the laser sensorless focus trapezoidal correction
3. The sound quality is better
4. The noise is lower and basically not heard.
5. The 4G + 64G configuration basically has no opponents. Alone configuration.

wheelee

wow! congrats man! I hope it would have an International FW
I just Won a 3D Glass from the Dangbei contest, now all I have to do is buy the PJ lol :D

Pikachu

wow! congrats man! I hope it would have an International FW
I just Won a 3D Glass from the Dangbei contest, now all I have to do is buy the PJ lol :D
Fortunately its a 3D Glasses
if a Vehicle mounted bracket is awarded as a prize
might need to buy a new car