Dangbei H1 TV Box Unboxing: Features and First Impressions of 4K experience

Stefani

Dangbei’s latest released Dangbei H1 Super Box not only with no ads, but also has a good interpretation in terms of design, system, content, performance, etc. How does Dangbei H1 perform in actual use? Here we can take a look at my Dangbei H1 unboxing review:

Dangbei H1 TV Box- Design

Dangbei Super Box H1 is another "masterpiece" of Dangbei Box product line. On the outer packaging, Dangbei H1 Super Box follows the previous white design elements. The more striking on the new product packaging is the big red girdle with "Invite u to Explore.

After opening the box, I saw the Dangbei H1 appearance. When the Dangbei H1 body is quite thin and light, 95mm×95mm×16mm in size, weighing only 145g, it looks like a pure white rounded toast. The top of the box is made of pure white, and the less obvious logo "Dangbei" is engraved on it.

The side of the Dangbei H1 is only 16mm high, it is matched with a black material half surrounded by a black material on the right side, and there is an indicator of a bright white light under the black material on the right. The four corners of the fuselage are quite round and comfortable to start with. The white and black design of the fuselage can also be seen as a continuation of the design of the previous generation of Dangbei H1 products.

The opposite back of the indicator light is used to set the interface. Dangbei H1 has enough interfaces for daily use by users, including the AV interface, HDMI interface, USB2.0 and power interface. The rich interface is suitable for old TVs, smart TVs and other large-screen models.

The bottom of the Dangbei H1 is distributed with four heat dissipation holes, the heat is not obvious during use. A black anti-skid base is in the middle, and the basic information label of the box is in the middle.

From the side, feel how thin the Dangbei H1 is.

Dangbe H1 comes standard with Bluetooth voice remote control, it is still a familiar recipe.

Dangbei H1 TV Box - UI system

Dangbei Super Box H1 still uses Dangbei OS with high degree of freedom as the operating system, and the system is constantly being updated to meet the needs of refined users. The UI design of the Dangbei H1 is consistent with the Dangbei model series.

Speaking of the UI interaction of Dangbei OS, the highly free custom function is impressive. On the main interface, whether you like sports, movies, TV series, or others, you can arrange the entire category list at will. If you feel that there is too much information on the homepage, you can also delete it freely, leaving only the usual categories.

According to the official method, find the remote control in the Dangbei OS official account, and ensure that the mobile phone and the TV box are in the same local area network, and the FindMe remote control can be easily retrieved.

The content of the Dangbei Super Box H1 itself is enough for users to use, and there are more than 5,000 exclusive applications in the application market- Dangebei Store, you can download it at will. You are used to the Dangbei market, without third-party installation, you can download and install directly in the application market, and expand the content easily. .

Dangbei H1 TV Box - Performance

The mature OS operating system and abundant online resources require good performance as a support if the system is to run smoothly. When Beibei Super Box H1 is equipped with Huawei HiSilicon Hi3798MV310 processor, it has DVFS technology (dynamic frequency and voltage regulation) based on CPU load monitoring and AVS technology (automatic voltage regulation) based on CPU timing monitoring, which can make H1 perform in different usage scenarios. freely.

Dangbei H1 supports 2.4G, 5G dual-band Wi-Fi and low-power Bluetooth 4.2 technology on wireless connection; on storage, H1 has 2GB+16GB storage combination; on picture quality, H1 supports H.265 @60fps, HDR image quality decoding, has Zhen color image quality engine display technology. I have tested 4K video and HDR video. All the 4K sources can be played smoothly.

Last edited:

Stefani

It has a lot of advantages compared with similar products, and it is also applicable to the elderly and children, plus the price is not expensive, it is worth starting .

11.JPG

5.JPG

7dd98d1001e93901ec5b15540bb7c6e137d196e5.jpeg

Bread Pitt

After playing at noon, I can watch a lot of things, live TV or something, not stuttering, the key is to be able to watch station B on the TV, the store also sent a lot of things, my old TV can be resurrected

reality

very good, simple and convenient for the elderly and easy to get started. But I feel like watching live TV, wired is better than wireless. The customer service attitude is very good, and remote installation is also easy. Worth recommending

Miley

It has been used for almost a month, it is small and easy to use, and can replace the set-top box. The seller assisted the installation remotely, very patiently.

1000.jpg

Overall evaluation: Very good Features: No sound quality Sound effect: Very good picture is extremely clear Workmanship quality: Stick appearance: Delicate

1000 (1).jpg

waterloo

The box received a special use before commenting. I bought the pre-installed version, saving the trouble of installing the software. The box is much smaller than expected, and the installation is also very simple. I was worried that if there is no network cable interface, watching TV will be very difficult, but after using it, it is very smooth and the picture is very clear. I didn't expect such a small thing to have such a big function. When the shell box is indeed better than other boxes, there is no advertising This is also a good shopping experience, and the customer service is very patient to help me solve the problems I encountered.