Difference between Sony smart TV 75X8500G and KD-65X9500G

Anna

When a new home purchases home appliances or upgrades TV set, it usually chooses a better brand. Sony's TV has always been in the leading position in the industry. When searching for the popular 4K TV, 75X8500G and KD-65X9500G are both good. If you don't know which one to choose and the difference between 75X8500G and KD-65X9500G, please keep reading.

Sony smart TV Kd-75X8500G

I have been paying attention to Sony's TV for a long time, but I also have some problems with the size. The living room wall is 4 meters away from the wall, and the viewing distance is about 3.5 meters. I have set a 75X8500G. It's really cool like being in the cinema, but it's a little big after a long time. It's perfect if the viewing distance is 4 meters.

Needless to say, the effect is really perfect, no light leakage, no damage. I download my favorite software, and I am very satisfied that Sony X8500G adheres to the minimalist design style concept, with smooth, simple and strong body lines.

It's very simple and fashionable. It's not thick. The black frame is very narrow, which can be ignored.

Take a look at Sony smart TV KD-65X9500G

Sony smart TV

It's a beautiful TV. It's simple and fashionable. It's decorated with amber gold. I like it very much. It can be used with a power supply and WiFi. No extra cable is needed.

The picture is super clear, watching the PPS sports game, it's really a feeling of being in the real world. Now the only hope is good-looking and durable. I don't know if it is necessary to extend the warranty. Next to the TV is the 46 inch TV.

I always thought that the 47 inch TV set in the previous room was a little small. I wanted to change it to a bigger one. I was going to buy a 65 inch TV set with a millet 5, but after watching the evaluation of mainstream TV sets of various brands on the Internet, I finally chose to believe in Sony. JD's logistics is as satisfactory as ever.

The appearance of Sony smart TV KD-65X9500G is simple and atmospheric, and the picture is displayed very well.

The color is very bright, the picture quality is clear, the UI operation is simple and intuitive, almost all-around after the installation of various apps, in general, fully meet the needs of watching movies and playing games.

Sony smart TV KD-65X9500G0 is equipped with X1 flagship chip. The image quality is much better than Sony smart TV X8500G , and the reaction speed is fast. The built-in Android system always buys boxes before. It took a while to use the card. The 9500 bell mouth has also been upgraded. The sound effect experience is better. The 65 inch smart TV is just enough.