Does my Sharp AQUOS TV Have Bluetooth?

DYG

The latest Sharp Smart TVs now on the market have smart systems like Android, so they have Bluetooth and can be connected to an external device like a smart phone. I want to know if my Sharp AQUOS TV has Bluetooth so that I can mirror my phone to the TV?

Does my Sharp AQUOS TV Have Bluetooth

Felia

Sharp Aquos is a brand of LCD TVs and components created by the Japanese company Sharp. It ranges from small holdable styles (such as the 13-inch B series) to large TV theater screens (such as the 65-inch HD series), in addition to providing screens for some mobile phones and other devices.

In 2001, Aquos technology debuted on 13-inch, 15-inch and 20-inch 4:3 screens. It later became Sharp's highest-level LCD production line. In 2009, Sharp announced a series of LCD HDTVs with Blu-ray players. Some Aquos LCD TVs formed the RYGB color space by adding yellow parts, and laid the foundation for the new four-color technology (Quattron) model.

1.png

Aquos TV runs on the Linux operating system. Whether your Sharp TV has Bluetooth can be obtained by checking the TV's Settings.