Forget PS5 conference! The rating of "The Last of Us: Part II" makes me even more excited

Tyler123

In addition to the ps5 conference tomorrow, there will also be "The Last of Us: Part II" global media rating lifted at 3 pm, all domestic and foreign media will give this 7-year wait for follow-up evaluation. According to the current form of promotion, Sony's official confidence in "The Last of Us: Part II" can also be called bursting.

1591852000693.png

Forget PS5 conference! The rating of The Last of Us: Part II makes me even more excited

Of course, the ps5 conference is also very much looking forward to, but it will take a long time for the console to be released at the end of the year. Of course, there will be exciting first-party games at this conference, but there are few chances that the first game will be launched, and the first game is generally not. There are first-class works of superb quality that ns debuted in "The Legend of Zelda:Breath of the wild ", so let's lower our expectations and focus on the superb first-class masterpieces that can be played immediately.

Forget PS5 conference! The rating of The Last of Us: Part II makes me even more excited

According to my observations over the past few days, several domestic game media that have already played have more or less revealed a little of the quality of this book. The summary is: stable! The possibility that the average score is less than 90 is gone. So what do you think the average score of "The Last of Us: Part II" will reach?

Last edited:

reality

Action games are 60 frames, the picture is as high as possible. For rpg, 4k30 frames, don’t pursue 1080p in the next generation.
Now the 4k playback device is cheap, it’s about 1500 blocks, and 1080p is too much. . There is also a very important thing, HDR, this is best to have

Action games are 60 frames, the picture is as high as possible. For rpg, 4k30 frames, don’t pursue 1080p in the next generation.
Now the 4k playback device is cheap, it’s about 1500 blocks, and 1080p is too much. . There is also a very important thing, HDR, this is best to have
For me , the game flow design is the most important