Hisense Vidda C1 projector review: 1350ANSI lumens, 240Hz

LLLisa

On the evening of May 30, Hisense Vidda C1 4K full-color laser projector was officially unveiled. The product adopts 4K full-color laser technology and supports 1350ANSI lumen brightness. Let's see if it is good.

Hisense Vidda C1 projector review

Picture quality
The Vidda C1 projector adopts Hisense high-end TV homologous image quality adjustment technology, including NR noise reduction technology, SR super-resolution technology, and full-dimensional AI image quality enhancement technology. Vidda C1 supports 4K ultra-clear resolution, HDR10+ decoding and MEMC intelligent motion compensation, and can achieve 202% BT.709 high color gamut. In terms of color accuracy, it reaches ΔE≈0.9.

Sound effect

The Vidda C1 projector has a built-in V-Sound high-fidelity sound effect, equipped with a 1.5L large sound cavity and two 10W speakers, and supports Dolby, DTS, and Viper sound effects.

Smart function
The Vidda C1 projector is equipped with an AI intelligent correction system, including 2 high-precision CMOS modules, 1 set of ToF lidar and 1 highly sensitive light sensor, which can realize non-sensing autofocus, intelligent keystone correction, automatic obstacle avoidance, automatic screen entry, etc. .

Configuration
The product is equipped with MT9669 chip, and the running storage space is 4GB+64GB. Built-in JUUI7.0 system, equipped with multi-platform video resources and 4K video area, support to install and download Dangbei market to expand third-party applications. In addition, the game mode can be turned on to achieve 12ms insensitivity and low latency, and support a high refresh rate of 240Hz.

The Vidda C1 projector is priced at 6,999 yuan (about $1049). What do you think of the Vidda C1 projector?

4KMAN

On the evening of May 30, Hisense Vidda C1 4K full-color laser projector was officially unveiled. The product adopts 4K full-color laser technology and supports 1350ANSI lumen brightness. Let's see if it is good.

View attachment 15517

Picture quality
The Vidda C1 projector adopts Hisense high-end TV homologous image quality adjustment technology, including NR noise reduction technology, SR super-resolution technology, and full-dimensional AI image quality enhancement technology. Vidda C1 supports 4K ultra-clear resolution, HDR10+ decoding and MEMC intelligent motion compensation, and can achieve 202% BT.709 high color gamut. In terms of color accuracy, it reaches ΔE≈0.9.

Sound effect

The Vidda C1 projector has a built-in V-Sound high-fidelity sound effect, equipped with a 1.5L large sound cavity and two 10W speakers, and supports Dolby, DTS, and Viper sound effects.

Smart function
The Vidda C1 projector is equipped with an AI intelligent correction system, including 2 high-precision CMOS modules, 1 set of ToF lidar and 1 highly sensitive light sensor, which can realize non-sensing autofocus, intelligent keystone correction, automatic obstacle avoidance, automatic screen entry, etc. .

Configuration
The product is equipped with MT9669 chip, and the running storage space is 4GB+64GB. Built-in JUUI7.0 system, equipped with multi-platform video resources and 4K video area, support to install and download Dangbei market to expand third-party applications. In addition, the game mode can be turned on to achieve 12ms insensitivity and low latency, and support a high refresh rate of 240Hz.

The Vidda C1 projector is priced at 6,999 yuan (about $1049). What do you think of the Vidda C1 projector?
When the heck is this available to buy? I keep checking daily as I've seen 2 release dates 15th and 20th but not seen it being sold anywhere, even if not available in the UK yet either. Getting annoying!

wheelee

some returned their C1 coz of the speckle problem

The Hisense Vidda C1, which I have been waiting for for half a month, arrived home. When I asked everyone in the QQ group before, a big brother told me that this Hisense Vidda C1 has a speckle problem, and it is more serious, just like a mobile phone film. The greasy and frosted feeling that I have used for several years is also like the feeling of breathing on my phone in winter. Anyway, the picture is not good. I didn't believe it at the time, but I got it.

The speckle problem on the full screen, the resolution of 4K can't be played at all, and even 1080P can't catch up with it.

Because the mobile phone can't directly take very intuitive pictures, I put a speckle experiment effect picture here, which is probably the meaning

132537zanati9znim9h9hh.jpg!w800

Martin22

The Hisense Vidda C1, which I have been waiting for for half a month, arrived home. When I asked everyone in the QQ group before, a big brother told me that this Hisense Vidda C1 has a speckle problem, and it is more serious, just like a mobile phone film. The greasy and frosted feeling that I have used for several years is also like the feeling of breathing on my phone in winter. Anyway, the picture is not good. I didn't believe it at the time, but I got it.

The speckle problem on the full screen, the resolution of 4K can't be played at all, and even 1080P can't catch up with it.

Because the mobile phone can't directly take very intuitive pictures, I put a speckle experiment effect picture here, which is probably the meaning

yeah, I've heard it too. A lot of people are having this issue

4KMAN

Oh dear not good. Before I saw the c1 even existed I was looking at the Xgimi Aura 4k projector, would this be better then the c1 even if the speckle problem wasn't a thing?

4KMAN

Yeah I looked at the Dangbei but narrowed things down to between the Xgimi Aura and Viewsonic X1000 4k. But then saw there was a Vidda C1 about to be released. Still not sure what to do

wheelee

if you can, it's much better if you can compare those that you want to get. It will be very hard to decide just by views on the net just like the Vidda C1, if there where no direct report about it you might have gotten it.

Vasman008

Что за хрень ты несешь? Какие пятна? Я уже месяц им пользуюсь, нет ни каких пятен, ты проплаченный шпион Dangbei?