Home speakers questions Tech Support

etkonwgno

I’m trying to get my speakers working that run through the whole house when I purchased the house the speakers where working but the guy who I purchased the house from took the unit that controls the speakers what can I do to get these working again 10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 ?

Last edited:

sasamomo

1. To get your house-wide speaker system working again, you'll need to replace the missing control unit. Start by identifying the make and model of the speakers and the control unit if possible. Once you have that information, you can search for a compatible control unit on the market or consider reaching out to the manufacturer for support and options.
  2. If you're unable to find the exact control unit, you can explore modern alternatives such as multi-room audio systems, which offer more advanced features and integration with smart devices. These systems allow you to control and distribute audio throughout your house using your smartphone or a central hub.

Chris67

Identify speaker and control unit details. Search for a replacement or explore modern multi-room audio systems for advanced features and smart integration.

Last edited: