How can I play apple games on my TV?

Radiohead

Catalogs Hide

1. 1 Apple TV
Apple users probably love the various mini-games in the App Store, which are great for passing time and relaxing. So is it possible to play these Apple games on TV? After all, the TV screen is bigger and the picture quality is better, which can provide a better gaming experience. Well, the answer is YES! I am gonna show you how.

First, let's mirror the games from the App Store to your TV.

Apple TV

1. Open your Apple TV.
apple tv.jpg

2. Connect your iPhone or iPad to the same Wifi as your Apple TV.

3. Open the Control Center.
Swipe down from the top right corner of the screen (iPhone X and later)
Swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen (Phone SE, iPhone 8 and earlier, iPod touch)
Control Center-screen mirroring.jpg

4. Choose the Screen Mirroring, and select your Apple TV.

5. Now open the game you want to mirror to the TV and you can see the game from your iPhone or iPad display on the TV.

If you don't own an Apple TV, you can use other apps that mirror your iPhone or iPad to your TV

Radiohead

If you're not satisfied with mirroring the games in the Apple Store, you can also subscribe to Apple Arcade. you can then download Apple Arcade games on any Apple device, including your Apple TV.

1. Find the Arcade tab in the App Store and subscribe (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac).

Arcade tab.png

2. On your Apple TV, open the Arcade app or download an Apple Arcade game and you'll be prompted to subscribe.

3. After you subscribe, you can download as many games as you want.

Apple Arcade on Apple TV.jpg

4. Some games on Apple TV require a controller to play.