How to connect HDMI to Hisense TV?

Thskhdsds

I use HDMI to connect DVD and Hisense LCD TV. After the connection, the audio will sound normally. But the TV doesn't show any picture. Am I connecting the HDMI to the Hisense TV wrong? How should I connect the Hisense HDMI cable? Is there a solution please?

How to connect HDMI to Hisense TV?

Felia

You can use HDMI to connect Hisense TVs and other devices, such as TV set-top boxes, DVDs, game consoles, projectors, and more. But you need to connect them correctly.

how to connect hdmi to hisense tv.png

1. First of all, please check whether the device connected to the Hisense TV, such as your DVD, has an HDMI port? That is, does your DVD device support HD?

2. If your DVD device has HDMI interface and supports HD, please use HDMI cable to connect Hisense TV and DVD.

3. Then, power on the Hisense TV and DVD. Use the AV conversion button on the Hisense remote control to select the HDMI mode as the signal source on the Hisense TV. This step is very important. There is no image display on your Hisense TV, probably because the corresponding interface mode is not selected.

4. If you have correctly connected the Hisense TV and external devices, but there is still no picture, please check whether your connection cable is broken. If that doesn't solve the problem, please refer to How to reset Hisense TV with No Picture.

How to restet Hisense TV with No Picture.jpg