How to share photo on Samsung TV?

Gamesaa

There is an Ambient Mode on Samsung TV that allows you to share photos on TV. Follw this guide to use photos on Samsung TV with Ambient Mode.

1. Press the Home button on your Samsung remote control to bring up the Smart Hub and then select Ambient Mode.

ambient mode

2. Go to your mobile device and download and open the SmartThings app. If you have not connected your Samsung TV to the SmartThings app beforehand, follow our guide Connect SmartThings to Samsung TV.

SmartThings app

3. Select your Samsung TV.
Select your TV

4. Tap on Ambient Mode.
Select Ambient Mode

5. Select My Album then Select Photos.
Select My Album

6. Choose the photo you wish to use then tap Next.
Select a Photo

7. Select View on TV.
View on TV

8. Now your photo will be sent to the TV to display on Ambient Mode.
Your photo will be sent to the TV to display on Ambient Mode

With Ambient Mode on Samsung TV, you will be able to share your photos on your phone with families and friends and get a better larger viewing.

Last edited:

Viziro

There is an Ambient Mode on Samsung TV that allows you to share photos on TV. Follw this guide to use photos on Samsung TV with Ambient Mode.

1. Press the Home button on your Samsung remote control to bring up the Smart Hub and then select Ambient Mode.

ambient mode

2. Go to your mobile device and download and open the SmartThings app. If you have not connected your Samsung TV to the SmartThings app beforehand, follow our guide Connect SmartThings to Samsung TV.
I'm in the art of photography myself, but I can definitely say from experience that women are better at it. I already know that it is easier for them to understand and grasp everything in this profession. I recently came across an article about women photographers here blog.depositphotos.com , you can read and look at what images they made and how it is actually mesmerizing.

SmartThings app

3. Select your Samsung TV.
Select your TV

4. Tap on Ambient Mode.
Select Ambient Mode

5. Select My Album then Select Photos.
Select My Album

6. Choose the photo you wish to use then tap Next.
Select a Photo

7. Select View on TV.
View on TV

8. Now your photo will be sent to the TV to display on Ambient Mode.
Your photo will be sent to the TV to display on Ambient Mode

With Ambient Mode on Samsung TV, you will be able to share your photos on your phone with families and friends and get a better larger viewing.
Thank you so much for telling me.