Huawei Smart Screen S5 Review, What's New?

Appholic

On April 9th, the much-anticipated next-generation Huawei Smart Screen S5 officially hit the market. With comprehensive upgrades compared to its predecessor, the Huawei Smart Screen S5 sets a new standard with its 4K ultra-clear projection, leading the industry in its category. Equipped with AI cameras, Honghu visual quality, and proprietary Honghu chips, it transforms into a smart entertainment hub for the whole family. Available in 55, 65, and 75-inch versions, there's an option to suit every household.

Huawei Smart Screen S5.jpg

The Huawei Smart Screen S5 boasts impressive features including 4K ultra-clear projection, 144Hz Honghu visual quality, AI cameras, built-in Honghu chips (Dual A73 + Dual A53), and HarmonyOS 4.2 operating system.

With 3GB + 64GB storage configuration, dual-band Wi-Fi support, and USB 3.0, HDMI 2.1 interface (4K 120Hz), connectivity options are abundant.

Sound quality is not compromised with four speaker units (exclusive to the 75-inch version, while others feature two units) that support adaptive volume control. Crafted from a single piece of steel plate, the screen boasts an impressive 98% screen-to-body ratio, utilizing direct LED (DLED) backlight technology.

In summary, the Huawei Smart Screen S5 elevates home entertainment with its cutting-edge features and sleek design. Whether you're enjoying movies, gaming, or video calls, it promises an immersive experience for the whole family to enjoy.

Related Reading:

Unveiling Huawei Smart Screen S5: 144Hz High-Quality Display

Mogens

Just got the Huawei Smart Screen S5 and so far I'm impressed! The review mentioned a great user interface, and it definitely feels smooth and responsive. I'm curious to see how the 144Hz refresh rate performs with gaming.

llisaa

The "smart" aspect is important to me. The review mentions a user-friendly interface, but what about the app selection and overall functionality of the smart platform? Does it have all the major streaming apps?