Huawei smart screen V65i online pre-sale: 4 + 32GB, equipped with AI lift camera

Daniel

On May 25, Huawei put on the shelf the Huawei smart TV V65I, 4 + 32GB storage, equipped with AI automatic lifting camera, which will be pre sold from now on. The official opening time is June 1.

In appearance, Huawei smart TV V65I is star black in color, with a thickness of 8.5mm. It adopts a comprehensive screen integrated bending technology, accounting for 95.7%.

Huawei smart screen vV65i online pre-sale: 4 + 32GB, equipped with AI lift camera

In terms of image quality, Huawei's smart TV V65I has a resolution of 3840 × 2160, a 90% dci-p3 wide color range, supports MEMC motion compensation technology, and is equipped with an AI image quality engine with iridescent colors. It uses Sr, NR, DCI and ACM algorithms.

In terms of hardware, Huawei's smart TV V65I is equipped with Honghu 818 chip, dual core cortex A73 + Dual Core cortex A53 CPU architecture, and 4 + 32GB storage.

In addition, Huawei's smart TV V65I has a built-in Hongmeng operating system, equipped with an AI automatic lifting camera, and supports 1080p HD video call, AI fitness 2.0, and AI kids' exclusive content functions.

Huawei smart TV V65I also has built-in Huawei share smart cross screen function, supporting 60 frame touch screen.

It is understood that Huawei's smart TV V65I has officially opened pre-sale on the e-commerce platform, with a price of 4999 yuan.