Insignia Fire TV F30 Series 55 inch Customer Reviews and Discussions

FishZ

Here are the Insignia Fire TV F30 Series 55 inch specs, and we collected some customer reviews for your reference before purchase. Welcome users of this TV share your reviews and discussions here.

Insignia F30 Smart Fire TV.jpg

ModelInsignia Fire TV
Model Year2021
Display TypeLED
Resolution4K (2160p)
Screen Size Class55 inches
LED Panel TypeStandard LED
Backlight TypeDirect Lit
Refresh Rate60Hz
Featured Streaming ServicesNetflix, Prime Video, YouTube, Disney+, Hulu, Apple TV+, ESPN+, HBO Max, Sling TV, Paramount+, Pandora
HDRYES
Smart PlatformFire TV
Works WithAmazon Alexa
Voice Assistant Built-inAmazon Alexa
Remote Control TypeStandard
Smart CapableYes
Smart PlatformFire TV
Text-To-SpeechYes
V-ChipYes
TV TunerDigital
SeriesSmart UHD 4K
HDMI3
USB1
Network CompatibilityBuilt-in Wi-Fi
Headphone JackYes
Surround Sound SupportedDolby Digital
Screen Mirroring TechnologyMiracast, Apple AirPlay

FishZ

1. They did a great job with putting up TV. They took the time to answer my questions

2. Great tv, I would recommend this tv to any person that is looking to buy

3. Quality product working great and had big discount on it

4. I researched tvs before buying since I really didn't know much about HDTVs. This model was rated pretty highly so when price dropped, I ordered immediately. Very easy install and connecti g to Amazon account made streaming easy to setup. Picture is beautiful! I know I'm behind in the times but this is my first nice tv in 15 years. Love it!

5. Clear clear clear!!! Guys this is the one look no further. Got mine now for black Friday what a steal. I switched it out for the crummy 50" sceptre 4k I got from Walmart. Picture was cloudy and especially during my gaming sessions which is a BIG deal for me. The quality of this tv is amazing, you can see every detail in your games like apex which requires a lot of rendering on console. Colors are vibrant and I didn't have to fiddle with the video settings like brightness and such at all! It's perfect not too bright and easy on the eyes. I have astigmatism so this is soooo great. Would recommend to anyone.

6. Nice picture and sound. Love the set up and all the apps.

7. Overall no complaints, great volume, easy setup, amazing quality. It does shut off after 15 mins. Of no activity, which is understandable. I’ll be honest, I had to do an exchange because the first tv, the picture was messed up. I wish they can let you plug it in before leaving the store.. other than that it was a very easy and quick exchange.