Is Momma Named Me Sheriff suitable for kids to watch? Parents Attention!

akagi1945

Is Momma Named Me Sheriff suitable for kids to watch? Obviously, this series is NOT for kids. Not only for its theme, but also for its low quality.
Seriously, what did they do to Mr. Pickles? The first 3 seasons were great, but now they kill him off and make it about the Sheriff? This is ridiculous! I feel betrayed and so disappointed! I really hope this is a gimmick and Mr. Pickles comes back later toward the season because this is just terrible.

Is Momma Named Me Sheriff suitable for kids to watch? Parents Attention!

I wished who ever was in charge of this thought about it a little longer then what they obviously did, it's very disappointing that they killed Mr,pickles off but I was hoping that his puppy would continue to live on in his image, I was honestly excited to see what a little evil puppy could do. Instead we get this.... disappointment I will not be turning into watch another episode of this ever not on YouTube not on the adult swim channel, or the website or any other streaming services. My enjoyment for this style if show has died with Mr. Pickles he deserved so much more then this...thing.