Is Xiaomi Duokan Electronic Paper Book Pro Ⅱ good?

Yusss777

Xiaomi Duokan Electronic Paper Book Pro II was officially released recently, with a starting price of 1199 yuan($189).

Xiaomi Duokan Electronic Paper Book Pro Ⅱ.png

The appearance of the Xiaomi Duokan Electronic Paper Book Pro II looks the same as the previous generation. It is equipped with a 7.8-inch flat screen, 1872x1404 resolution, 300ppi, equipped with 24-level dual-color temperature reading lights, weighs 250g and has a thickness of about 7mm. The parameters are also the same as the last generation.

is Xiaomi Duokan Electronic Paper Book Pro Ⅱ good.png

The machine is equipped with an RK3566 quad-core CPU, equipped with 2GB + 32GB storage, and the battery capacity is 3200mAh. It claims to have a 109% increase in system response speed.

In addition, Xiaomi Duokan Electronic Paper Book Pro II has built-in Duokan reading, supports WeChat reading, built-in voice search function, and can automatically locate keywords. It supports a variety of library import methods: Baidu network disk, Duokan network disk, WLAN book transfer, USB connection to the computer, Bluetooth book transfer and support for PDF rearrangement, etc.

Viziro

Xiaomi Duokan Electronic Paper Book Pro II was officially released recently, with a starting price of 1199 yuan($189).

View attachment 13306

The appearance of the Xiaomi Duokan Electronic Paper Book Pro II looks the same as the previous generation. It is equipped with a 7.8-inch flat screen, 1872x1404 resolution, 300ppi, equipped with 24-level dual-color temperature reading lights, weighs 250g and has a thickness of about 7mm. The parameters are also the same as the last generation.

View attachment 13307

The machine is equipped with an RK3566 quad-core CPU, equipped with 2GB + 32GB storage, and the battery capacity is 3200mAh. It claims to have a 109% increase in system response speed.
By sheer luck, I stumbled upon a fantastic website where essays can be ordered. It has been an incredible find for me as a student juggling multiple responsibilities. In this brief narrative, I will share the story of how I chanced upon this website and how it has positively impacted my academic life. One day, while browsing the internet for essay writing resources, I came across a forum where students were discussing an impressive website https://www.nursingpaper.com/dnp-writing-services/ for essay orders. Intrigued by their enthusiastic recommendations, I decided to give it a try. The website's sleek design and user-friendly interface instantly appealed to me. I discovered a wide array of essay writing services available on the website. From persuasive essays to literary analyses, they covered a diverse range of subjects and topics. What impressed me the most was their team of highly skilled writers who could tackle even the most complex assignments.
In addition, Xiaomi Duokan Electronic Paper Book Pro II has built-in Duokan reading, supports WeChat reading, built-in voice search function, and can automatically locate keywords. It supports a variety of library import methods: Baidu network disk, Duokan network disk, WLAN book transfer, USB connection to the computer, Bluetooth book transfer and support for PDF rearrangement, etc.
It's cool that you broke it down in such detail, thank you.