JMGO N1 Ultra projection screen chose

Tomy

I want to get the new projector JMGO N1 Ultra, it is long focus projector, but some videos recommend the VIVIDSTORM S PRO is better than obsidian ALR screen?
Any advise of it?

It is because JMGO N1 Ultra is a laser light source, when used on obsidian ALR, due to the special nature of ALR, there will be light spots on the projection screen. The surface of VIVIDSTORM's S PRO screen has TPU special prisms, which can absorb part of the light source and maximize the projection effect.

Tomy

It is because JMGO N1 Ultra is a laser light source, when used on obsidian ALR, due to the special nature of ALR, there will be light spots on the projection screen. The surface of VIVIDSTORM's S PRO screen has TPU special prisms, which can absorb part of the light source and maximize the projection effect.
Thanks for your information

sai

On the N1 Ultra website they are paired with VIVIDSTORM's UST laser anti-light screen in Japan.
I consulted the projector manufacturer, and they said that although the N1 Ultra is a long focus projector, the laser light source is too strong, and the long focus ALR anti-light screen will have uneven color.
(I think maybe it's because where the laser hits is too bright and other places are too dark.)
So the laser anti-light screen with UST alr can solve these problems.
I hope it was helpful.