Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) series items and watch order guide

Abramhham

With the rapid development of computer technology, it is finally possible to represent real superheroes in movies - the time is ripe for comic book adaptations. Starting in 2008, Marvel brought iron man, the hulk, thor, captain America and other superheroes to the big screen in turn, and then brought them together with the Avengers. Due to the long term run of booming marvel movies that marvel fans may be confused and want to finishe them all, here comes the series items and watch order guide.

The timeline is different from the release order, but the works are arranged in the order of story development to facilitate the movie fans. You can adjust according to your own viewpoint.

Captain America: The First Avenger → Agent Carter Season 1, 2 (story in 1947) → Marvel One-Shot: Agent Carter → Captain Marvel → Iron Man (story in 2008) → The Incredible Hulk → The Consultant → Iron Man 2 → Marvel One-Shot: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor's Hammer → Thor → The Avengers → Item 47 → Iron Man 3 → All Hail the King → Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 E01-07 → Thor 2 → Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 E08-16 → Captain America 2 → Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 E17-22 → Guardians of the Galaxy → Guardians of the Galaxy 2 → Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 2 E01-10 → Daredevil Season 1 → Agents of SHIELD S2 E11-19 → Avengers 2 → Agents of SHIELD S2 E20-22 → Jessica Jones Season 1 → WHIH News Front Season 1 → Ant-Man → Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 2 E01-10 → Daredevils Season 2 → Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 2 E11-14 → WHIH News Front Season 2 E01 →Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S2 E15-16 → WHIH News Front Season 2 E02→ SHIELD S3 E17-18 → WHIH News Front S2 E03-05 → SHIELD S3 E19 → Captain America 3 → SHIELD S3 E20-22 → Spider-Man: Homecoming → Luke Cage Season 1 - SHIELD: Slingshot → SHIELD Season 4 E01-04 → Doctor Strange → SHIELD Season 4 E05-15 → Black Panther → Iron Fist Season 1 → Inhumans → The Defenders → Marvel's Runaways Season 1→ Cloak & Dagger Season 1 → SHIELD S4 E16 -22 → Thor 3 → The Punisher -Jessica Jones Season 2 → Luke Cage Season 2 → Iron Fist Season 2 → Daredevils Season 3 → Runaways Season 2 → SHIELD Season 5 E01-20 → Avengers 3 → Ant-Man 2 → SHIELD Season 5 E21-22 - SHIELD Season 6 E01-13 → Avengers 4 → Spider-Man 2 → Runaways Season 3