New Xbox Game Pass features: Fallout 76 and CrossCode

Venus

The Xbox Game Pass games for the month of July are starting to arrive and today, Fallout 76 and CrossCode are available in the catalog. Games can be downloaded now at no cost if you subscribe to the Xbox Game Pass. Fallout 76 is available both on the Xbox Game Pass console but also on PC.

What is Fallout 76?

In Fallout 76: Wastelanders, people return to West Virginia. Two factions clash to gain the upper hand as the secrets of West Virginia are revealed. The settlers seek to create a place to live, and the looters seek to exploit them. Embark on a new quest for the supervisor, forge alliances with opposing factions and uncover the truth hidden in the mountains.

Fallout 76 is a game developed by Bethesda released in 2018. It had a complicated launch but now seems much more pleasant to play because of the various updates received. The title is optimized for Xbox One X and runs in 4K Ultra HD on the latter. HDR 10 support is also part of it.

New Xbox Game Pass features: Fallout 76 and CrossCode

What is CrossCode?

This retro-inspired 2D action-RPG game may surprise you. CrossCode combines 16-bit SNES-style graphics with flawless physics, a dynamic combat system, well-thought-out puzzles and an engaging science fiction story.

CrossCode is an action-RPG developed by Radical Fish Games. Available since last year on PC, the console version arrives day one in the Xbox Game Pass.

Dramaqueen

Ah !! I was waiting for F76, say I am looking to install it via the Xbox application on my computer but it seems that it is not yet present in "XboxGamePass" mode Do you have an idea?