O.B.E H3 Projector Review, Is it good?

JJoker23

O.B.E H3 projector was released yesterday, let's see if this projector is good.

O.B.E H3 projector.jpg

In terms of picture quality, the brightness of the O.B.E H3 projector is increased to 800 ANSI lumens, and the product is equipped with TOF laser focus and CMOS camera module, which supports sensorless autofocus and automatic keystone correction, providing users with a clear and square video picture.

In terms of hardware, the O.B.E H3 projector is equipped with the Amlogic T972 processor with 2GB+16GB of memory, which is very strong performance and runs at a significantly higher speed. At the same time, support for technologies such as motion compensation, the use of millisecond intelligent frame insertion technology, to solve the motion picture drag and jitter, high-speed pictures more smooth, more coherent action.

In terms of configuration, the O.B.E H3 is equipped with HDMI 2.1 upgrade, making it possible for the projector to replace the display. The transmission bandwidth of the 2.1 interfaces is increased to 48Gbps (2.66 times higher than the transmission speed of HDMI 2.0), which can be stably adapted to popular gaming consoles such as Switch and PS5 on the market.

The O.B.E H3 projector has also been further enhanced, such as autofocus, with the addition of laser second focus and 1S to achieve a clear picture. Fully automatic keystone correction, 3S automatic keystone correction is also achieved.

wheelee

I have the O.B.E New X7 & when fed with a very good source like 4K the picture is really good & it is one of the cheapest 1080p 0.47DMD that I can get here in china though it's only 1250ANSI i think

Serah598

I have the O.B.E New X7 & when fed with a very good source like 4K the picture is really good & it is one of the cheapest 1080p 0.47DMD that I can get here in china though it's only 1250ANSI i think
do you have a picture to show its brightness? thx

wheelee

do you have a picture to show its brightness? thx