PS4 or Switch? You will know how to choose after reading this article!

BladeW

Switch and PS4 aims at different user groups in terms of product positioning. So from the game lineup, function design, product performance, Switch and PS4 are very different. There is no good or bad Switch or PS4. It is more about knowing what kind of game you like and what type of player you are before make choice between PS4 and Switch.

Nintendo Switch is more attractive to users in school student groups and young family groups with children. NS pays more attention to offline social (school, family and other offline social scenes), while PS4 pays more attention to personal immersion experience.

Before making a choice, you can evalucate which group of people you belong to?

Those who often organize home party or invite friends offline; those who have regular game partners willing to play together; those who have children or playmates of the same age in the living space; those who pay attention to sharing game experience -- Nintendo Switch is more suitable.

Those who spend a long time alone; those who like to play alone; those who dabble in a wide range of games; those who pay attention to immersive game experience --PS4 is more suitable.

Switch vs PS4: Functional design

Nintendo Switch adopts the way of combination of Palmer and mainframe in function design. This greatly expands the use scenarios for playing games. Nintendo's first party games are mainly cartoon cute style, mainly focusing on the entertainment and interaction of the game itself.

In contrast, PS4 positioning is the host. The use scene is the living room, bedroom or study (connected to the screen or TV). If it is pro, it can also access 4K HD TV. In terms of performance, it can basically meet the development needs of various third-party masterpieces. So all kinds of masterpieces on the PS4 platform will hardly be absent. Compared with Nintendo, Sony's first major work will emphasize immersion and story.

So, before making a choice, you can judge which game you prefer?

I like all kinds of novel and interesting game designs; I don't have high requirements for pictures, but I hope that the game is creative; I hope that I can have novel interactive experience -- Nintendo Switch is more suitable.

Value the story and plot; have requirements for the picture, hope to have enough sense of reality; have requirements for the atmosphere created by sound, light and shadow; hope to have all kinds of exploration experience ---- PS4 is more suitable.

Switch vs PS4: Game lineup

Because of the different user group positioning and device performance, the Switch and PS4 game lineups also show great differences. Please choose PS or Switch according to your favorite game.

See what kind of crowd positioning you belong to, what kind of game mode you like, and which works of the platform are most interested in? In this way, there should be an answer naturally when you choose between Switch and PS4.