PS5 next generation: 60FPS vs. 4K resolution which is more important?

Tyler123

With the PS5 and Xbox Series X release, the next generation is coming in 2020. We've already known the performance of the next generation host, what we consider most id the condition of PS5 and Xbox Series X frames, pictures and resolution. So If the performance resource is 100, how to reasonably allocate this resource to achieve best experience for PS5 and Xbox Series X players?

PS5 next generation:  60FPS vs. 4K resolution which is more important?

60 frames, extrodainary screen (as good as that of Uncharted: Drake's Fortune ) + 4K resolution, which I feel is a little difficult for the next generation host (hope to be wrong). In this generation of Nioh2, the action mode is 60 frames and the high resolution mode is 30 frames. I believe everyone can clearly see the difference between the smoothness of the game, or the high frame rate mode of the monster hunter world.

I personally want PS5 and Xbox Series X, the next generation, to be able to stabilize at 60 frames, 1080P is enough for me. If the 4K resolution means sacrificing the details of the screen or the number of frames, I personally don't like it.

what you think? Which matters the most to you in the next generation game console ( the PS5 and Xbox Series X )? 60FPS? 4K resolution? Or the picture?