Where to watch ps5 reveal conference? Streaming platforms list

Celine2020

Where to watch ps5 conference? It is reported that the new PS5 conference / event is scheduled to be held at 9 p.m. on June 11. The official said, "I hope to witness this historic moment with you." We will wait and see for more detailed information. Meanwhile, Sony plans to stream the event live on its official PlayStation website. Here we list streaming platforms where we could watch ps5 conference:

Where to watch ps5 reveal conference

PS5 reveal conference streaming platforms list
  • Sony official PlayStation website.
  • Sony's PlayStation YouTube channel
  • PlayStation Twitch page
  • IGN app on:
    • Roku
    • Apple TV
    • Amazon FireTV
    • Android TV
    • IGN's TikTok
According to media, Sony has spent a lot of hard work on SSD hard drives this time, using PCIe 4.0 and 12-channel architecture, speeds up to 5.5GB/s (compressed data speed up to 9GB/s), which is better than current desktop-level PCIe 4.0 hard drives It is much stronger , Sony claims that it is 100 times the PS4 console. In addition, PS5 will also support Karken compression technology, has 2 IO coprocessors, supports DMA master control, and has on-chip memory, and a consistency engine, which allows 22GB/s of super bandwidth between the memory and SSD.

Related threads about PS5 conference:

Last edited:

Amnesia

Indeed the real nextgen will finally be able to start.

Because good, except for the sweaty xbox fans, for the moment, I find Xbox communication completely messed up.

Like any good self-centered American, Microsoft only targets 1% of the population where it should target the whole world.

Seriously touch on 8k, 120fps or even 4K? Today, the share of walking in 4K, it should not even exceed 10%, and I am not even talking about 120fps… (And if in addition I had to mention the people who bought a 4k tv for 300 € at crossroads…)

Backward compatibility? As someone said above, this is just window dressing only to facilitate the adoption of xbox extremists.
Most people will never play it, or buy remasters later

In my opinion, the presentation of a game, even in 1080p at 60fps, could slap everyone if it takes full advantage of the possibilities of the console.

You have to be realistic, a game running in 4K 60fps (or more) is very likely to be as “beautiful” on the previous generation. We are already starting to see it with the Xbox presentation.

Miley

The 1080p 30 fps stream…

Seriously, the 60fps stream is commonplace now. It doesn't leave anything good for the future. The 30fps is really the trademark of Sony it seems and there are some who say that the real next gen will be able to start, allow me to doubt it a little.
There is interest that the trailers are in 60 available on youtube after.