Review: My Spy is more relaxing than Playing with Fire

Miley

Kids' comedy was all the fashion in the '90s, but it's been a hit lately, with John Cena's' Playing with Fire 'followed this week by Dave Bautista's' My Spy. ' At the very least, Dave Bautista is better than John Cena (though at a similar level to governor Arnold), and the plot of "My Spy" is better, much more relaxed than when watching "Playing with Fire."

Agent JJ, played by Dave Bautista, is the quintessential non-funny but hilarious martial art genre. The main drama antagonists are three women: a smart but difficult little girl, a bored (and really upset) CIA intelligence partner, and a surveillance target who doesn't understand why he has feelings for her. To be honest, the setting and relationships of these characters are not very pleasing, and the plot is familiar but the tension between the paragraphs is not enough. Thankfully, "My Spy" started and ended on the same level as a genre movie should.

My Spy

My Spy

In terms of jokes, My Spy is a decent movie, also known as having its moments of climax, especially when the little girl's cleverness contrasts with JJ's foolhardiness, which is a bit cute. Don't get me wrong, "My Spy" will have a rich action scene, in fact, the plot is mostly literary drama, mainly describes JJ moved to the surveillance target's mansion after the interpersonal relationship with the neighbors, more like a situation comedy. So, want to see exciting and nervous action scene, or want to see a little girl to show her skills, with JJ together to kill the enemy (is already a family movie, don't think too much), and afraid that this movie will not make you satisfied.