Roku Express is the best product in the same price

venice123

Roku launches new devices every year during the shopping season, and last year's Roku Express TV cost $29.99. It's a tiny streaming device that connects directly to a TV and offers a huge range of apps.

The company is also trying to make the new Roku Express TV more energy efficient than its predecessor, which means most consumers will likely be able to power their TVS directly from their USB ports, Lloyd Klarke, director of product management at Roku, told Variety. The Express comes with a basic remote that requires sight.

Roku Express

Roku Express TV is the least expensive streamer on the market, but it still offers all the benefits of the Roku platform. Roku has thousands of applications, an extremely simple menu system, and the best search engine in the industry. The small box is hidden near the TV and contains a remote control, an HDMI cable and a small TAB to hold the TV in place.

Roku Express's remote -- its rubber purple "+" cursor is better than amazon's plastic circles, for one thing. The keys vary even more in size, and I even like to use the keyboard shortcuts of apps like Netflix and Hulu. But overall, amazon's remote controls are better. This is because it includes the main features I mentioned above, namely voice control, TV volume and power, and convenience anytime, anywhere. In my book, having those extras is much more important than Roku's superior ergonomics.

Roku's no-nonsense menu system places the apps themselves front-and-center and lets you arrange them however you please, just like on your phone. It gets me to the apps and shows I want quickly, without filling the screen with other junk.

Overall, Roku Express is a great streaming product. No matter the price, system experience, remote control design, all aspects are excellent, is the best product in the same price.