Samsung Smart TV Remote Button Functions: A Comprehensive Guide

Barton7

If you just bought a Samsung Smart TV, you might be wondering what all the buttons on the remote do. With so many buttons, figuring out which button does what can be overwhelming. In this article, we will break down the functions of each button on the Samsung Smart TV remote.

Samsung remote control.jpg

Samsung Smart TV Remote Button Functions: Power Button​

The power button on the Samsung Smart TV remote turns the TV on and off. Pressing the power button once turns the TV on, and pressing it again turns it off.

Samsung Smart TV Remote Button Functions: Source Button​

The source button on the Samsung Smart TV remote is used to change the input source of the TV. Pressing the source button displays a list of input sources, including HDMI, USB, and antenna. Simply select the desired input source and press the OK button.

Samsung Smart TV Remote Button Functions: Menu Button​

Samsung smart tv remote.jpg

The menu button on the Samsung Smart TV remote displays the main menu of the TV. From here, you can access various features, including settings, apps, and channels. Simply use the arrow buttons to navigate the menu and the OK button to select an option.

Samsung Smart TV Remote Button Functions: Volume Buttons​

The volume buttons on the Samsung Smart TV remote are used to adjust the volume of the TV. Pressing the up button increases the volume, while pressing the down button decreases it. You can also mute the TV by pressing the volume down button twice.

Samsung Smart TV Remote Button Functions: Channel Buttons​

Samsung smart tv.jpg

The channel buttons on the Samsung Smart TV remote are used to change the channels on the TV. Pressing the up button changes to the next channel, while pressing the down button changes to the previous channel.

Samsung Smart TV Remote Button Functions: Smart Hub Button​

The Smart Hub button on the Samsung Smart TV remote is used to access the Smart Hub, which is a hub for various apps, games, and features. Simply press the Smart Hub button and select the desired app or feature.

Samsung Smart TV Remote Button Functions: Color Buttons​

The color buttons on the Samsung Smart TV remote are used for various functions, depending on the app or feature you are using. For example, in the web browser, the red button is used to go back to the previous page, while the green button is used to go forward.

Conclusion​

In conclusion, the Samsung Smart TV remote is packed with many functions and features. Understanding the functions of each button can make your TV viewing experience more enjoyable. We hope this comprehensive guide has helped you understand the button functions on your Samsung Smart TV remote.

Jhjg67

Thank you for sharing this comprehensive guide on Samsung Smart TV remote button functions. It's really helpful for someone like me who just got a Samsung Smart TV and is still figuring out all the buttons.

bellaLi

I appreciate the effort you put into creating this guide on Samsung Smart TV remote button functions. It's really helpful to have all the information in one place and presented in a clear and concise manner. Thanks for sharing!

AliceBode

Your comprehensive guide to Samsung Smart TV remote functions is a fantastic resource, especially for those just diving into the Smart TV world. Simplifying the complexity of the remote and its many features enhances the overall TV experience. Thank you for sharing this valuable guide with us!

Leon

Thank you for this helpful information. But do people nowadays still use the physical remote? I and the people around me don't use the classical remote anymore. All of us use the digital remote via our smartphones. It's like an app you download on your phone and use your smartphone as a remote. A digital remote is much more convenient and more accessible to use. That's my opinion. But anyway, if anyone is curious how the digital remote works, I can share with you the website from where I downloaded the app that I use. Here it is https://apps.apple.com/us/app/universal-remote-tv-control/id6467252904.

Last edited: