Seeking Feedback on Optoma HD39HDR Projector with Vividstorm Screen

manishdziva007

Hello everyone,

I'm currently exploring the Optoma HD39HDR projector paired with the Vividstorm Screen and would like to gather some user experiences. Has anyone here used this projector-screen combination? If so, could you please share your insights, particularly in terms of color performance and projection effects?

Your feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time and assistance!

Best regards,

sai

The Optoma HD39HDR is a long-focus projector that can use the VIVIDSTORM ALR anti-light screen.
But I didn't use the VIVIDSTORM ARL screen. My projector is AWOL VISION LVV-3500, my screen is also purchased together with VIVIDSTORM S pro UST ALR screen, which can provide me with a good movie experience in the daytime or with the lights on.
Maybe you should talk to VIVIDSTORM's sales staff and ask them to provide some user feedback images.
I hope this information can help you.

EmmaEvans

Mine is a Formovie projector. They have different screen materials. Please be careful not to choose the wrong screen material.

cocc

Hello everyone,

I'm currently exploring the Optoma HD39HDR projector paired with the Vividstorm Screen and would like to gather some user experiences. Has anyone here used this projector-screen combination? If so, could you please share your insights, particularly in terms of color performance and projection effects?

Your feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time and assistance!

Best regards,
Your projector has a relatively high brightness, so it is very suitable for using a VIVIDSTORM ALR screen.