Shall I buy Huawei smart screen V55I-A or V55I-B?

Carl B

The main difference between Huawei smart screen V55I-A and V55I-B is memory and color. Huawei smart screen V55I-A is 4GB + 64GB interstellar black, and Huawei smart screen V55I-A is 4GB + 32GB Silver Diamond gray. Compared with Huawei smart screen V55I-A, the parameter configuration is better, but the price is more expensive. You can choose V55I-A or V55I-B to start with according to your needs. V55I-A is 3999 yuan and V55I-B is 3699 yuan according to JD mall.

What's the difference between Huawei smart screen V55I-A and V55I-B?

Huawei smart screen V55I-A parameters:
Product Name: Huawei Hege-550
Gross weight of commodity: 29.5 Kg
Origin of goods: Mainland China
Screen size: 55 inches
Viewing distance: 2.5m-3m (46-55 inches)
TV type: smart screen
Energy efficiency level: Level II
User preference: new TV
Purchase index: 10.0-8.0

Huawei smart screen V55I-B parameters:
Product Name: Huawei Hege-550B
Gross weight of commodity: 29.5 Kg
Origin of goods: Mainland China
Screen size: 55 inches
Viewing distance: 2.5m-3m (46-55 inches)
TV type: smart screen
Energy efficiency level: Level II
User preference: new TV
Purchase index: 10.0-8.0

Huawei intelligent screen V55I-A and V55I-B public praise evaluation:

Appearance and appearance: atmospheric operation speed: smooth screen sound effect: very good size: narrow edge screen is very clear, very smooth operation. The free live sprite can be used to find a channel, a movie source, or shut down. The remote control of TV and Gehua cable is basically not needed. Very good value for money. The four mounting holes at the back of the TV are very frightening. There are only four stickers. After opening with an awl, there are four decorative screws. To hang the wall, you need to match some 6mm screws.

Beautiful and atmospheric, the screen is better than iPhone It's thin. If you don't pay attention to it, it's easy to damage the screen. It's very fast. It's rich in color, and its sound effect is very good. The 55 inch screen is just suitable for my home. It's very convenient for video calling. You don't need to find a person for group photo in the new year. It's also very good for voice control. Unexpectedly, six third-party applications are installed. When the shell market is useless, you can only download them on the computer U disk installation can support third-party applications, icing on the cake!!!

It took several weeks to comment. The clarity is very good. The expression of the color glaze is accurate. It's no worse than Sony's. I believe this price is too much. It's much better than millet. It's not at the same level. The sound effect is very good. It's ultra-thin and narrow frame.