The X88 Smart TV box with an Android 9.0 system, what do you think?

Today we found a strange called X88 Smart TV box, his system is Android 9.0 , which is rare. But there are some connection options that are more unstable than the TV-Stick format. This Box contains 4GB of RAM and a lot of storage space, but it seems that they have forgotten any additional connection interface , because it only contains an HDMI port for video , nothing else, is this really justified? This interface is a bit magical

This version of X88 Smart includes the new SoC RK3328 with four ARM Cortex-A53 processors as the graphics core, which integrates the Mali-450mp2 GPU, including native H.265 and VP9 video decoding, up to 4K @ 60fps, Support H LG HDR. We also found 4GB of DDR3 memory and 32GB of eMMc storage memory.

Main Features

● Android 7.1 system for fast and stable data processing​
● HDR10 technology for 4K UHD image​
● 2.4GHz / 5GHz WiFi and Bluetooth 4.1 for fast network access and easy control​

Other features

Regarding wireless connection, there is only WiFi b / g / n with built-in antenna. In the connector we found a microusb port for power supply and an HDMI 2.0 port.

User Review:

★★★★★
I am using extra power with the drive to make sure it is is getting enough power, this same drive would not work with a Mediasonc Homeworx box, i agree with other reviews that the documentation and the user interface don't make it as easy as I would like

★★★★★
After reading all of the reviews I was pretty skeptical that this device would actually perform as expected, the remote control button names often don't make any sense as to the function that they perform, the picture is very good

★★★★★
The speed was incredible however, the price was good too, the only other issue I have is that you vannot turn the box off and the blue lights on the front of the box is extremely bright so if you are like me, it is an ecellent box

★★★★
Android box is easy to setup and you only have to login to Google play store to use their apps, you can also connect a USB Drive or micro sd card to expand the memory, you can connect a wireless mouse and keyboard as well

★★★
It is a good product if you can find the add-ons to get it to play everything, this is my first product like this and from some of the reviews that said everything worked right out of the box that is what I was expecting