Top 10 best PS4 game recommendations

Sony PS4 (PlayStation 4) is undoubtedly the world's most popular game machine, at present, PS4 has become the second-largest sales of game consoles in history, second only to the PS2 game console. There are so many games on the PS4 console, so picking the top 10 best games is a very difficult thing. Everyone's experience with the game is different, and you can use this list as a reference.

1. The Last of Us​

The Last of Us is a masterpiece developed by Sony's famous studio Naughty Dog, about the human race facing extinction crisis due to virus infection, the protagonist faced the threat of the infected and other survivors, and launched a profound journey that changed the lives of two people. The Last of Us has two main titles on the PS4 platform: The Last of Us and The Last of Us: Part II.

The Last of Us

2. Grand Theft Auto​

Grand Theft Auto explains very well why Rockstar is the king of the open-world game genre. In the game, the player takes on the role of a criminal in the city and enhances his prestige by completing a series of organized crime missions, usually gunfights, bank robberies, assassinations, etc. Other missions outside of crime include driving cabs, putting out fires, racing, flying, etc. Grand Theft Auto is known for giving players the freedom to do whatever they want within the game, it is not like traditional action games like only a one-way journey, but in the hands of Grand Theft Auto, players are free to choose the mission to play first.

Grand Theft Auto

Grand Theft Auto 5 is based on the real-life cities of Los Angeles and southern California, and has a worldview that is almost identical to the real world. Players can play as three main characters and switch at any given moment, each with their own unique personalities and story backgrounds, as well as intertwined storylines.

3. Uncharted​

Uncharted is a series of adventure action games combining puzzles, treasure hunting, adventure and shooting, produced by Sony's famous Naughty Dog Studio, the game is set in the primitive jungle, tropical rain forest, desert hinterland, snowy mountain plateau, ancient ruins and other places, presented in a cinematic way. Whether it's the stunning picture quality or the incredibly interesting plot or the exciting adventure and combat, Uncharted is nearly perfect. Naughty Dog on the PS4 platform released the mysterious seas works: Uncharted 1, 2, 3, Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, etc.

Uncharted

4. God of War​

God of War series of games has been one of the best action games on the PS platform, "God of War" series to the atmosphere of beautiful graphics and brutal and bloody action and famous, from the PS2 "God of War", "God of War 2", to PS3 "God of War 3" have become the top masterpiece of the year. And the launch of "God of War 4" on the PS4 platform also proved to live up to expectations, from all angles is said to be a masterpiece of action games, becoming one of the best-selling PS4 games. God of War" on the PS4 platform has two main works: "God of War 3", "God of War 4".

God of War

5. The Witcher 3:Wild Hunt​

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is a third-person action role-playing game based on the fantasy novel The Witcher, in which players control the protagonist, Geralt of Rivia, as she travels through the open world from a third-person perspective. Geralt is a witcher who travels in search of his missing adopted daughter, who is hunted by the otherworldly force Wild Hunt, who attempts to use his powers. The game's core story has multiple endings, determined by the player's choices at certain branching points in the plot.

The Witcher 3:Wild Hunt

6. NieR: Automata​

The story of "NieR: Automata" is set in the distant future and tells the story of a battle between mechanical lifeforms sent by aliens, the enemies of mankind, and the human side's "YoRHa" force of androids sent to fight on a destroyed Earth. The music of "NieR: Automata" is very good, with an excellent soundtrack that brings the atmosphere of the scenes to the limit. The game is full of thoughts on human nature and philosophy, and even the names of many bosses are the names of great philosophers in history.

NieR: Automata

7. Red Dead Redemption 2​

Red Dead Redemption 2 is an action-adventure game based on the history of the American West and gang rivalry published by Rockstar, and is the sequel to the company's Red Dead Redemption. The Wilderness Dart: Redemption 2 is a large open-world game of the highest caliber, and its predecessor and GTA5 compared to this game not only has a full range of enhancements, in the interactive experience of polishing on the next level.

Red Dead Redemption 2

8. Horizon: Zero Dawn​

Horizon: Zero Dawn is based on a vast open world, with many monsters optimized and polished. As the main feature of the game, the combat system is very satisfying for players, thanks to the rich variety of mechanical beasts spread throughout the game world, which have different behavior patterns and characteristics, and players need to be very careful when facing them. The game itself revolves around the mystery of the old world exploration is like a maze of fascinating. The ending is also surprising and moving to the player. It can even be counted as one of the most beautiful games ever.

Horizon: Zero Dawn

9. Bloodborne​

Bloodborne is a recognized hardcore game, is considered to be the "Demon's Souls" series of the spiritual sequel, the game continues to be characterized by great difficulty and challenge, the player in the need to fight with terrifyingly powerful enemies to the death, and in the battle also more emphasis on the character's initiative.

Bloodborne

10. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain​

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is an action-adventure game developed by Kojima Studios and set nine years after METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES, in 1984. The game is designed as an open-world adventure along the Afghanistan and Angola-Zaire borders, allowing players to freely explore the Afghan desert during the Afghan War and the jungles of central Africa during the Angolan Civil War, while collecting resources to build and operate their own home base.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Which one is your favorite?

Now these home TV game console third-person shooter game is too little, so want to play that time PSP classic Syphon Filter

MlWay

"The last of us" is awesome
And another one of my favorite games from my childhood, which remains a favorite despite the new games, is "Streets of Rage"
Probably, I'll love it forever.

OldCooper

"The last of us" is awesome
And another one of my favorite games from my childhood, which remains a favorite despite the new games, is "Streets of Rage"
Probably, I'll love it forever.
"The last of us" is really awesome. I have played it many times

Vincent star

This is the best game ever! Just really wish they'd made more levels, so you could play it even longer. When I have a child, I will definitely play this game with him / her.
That'd be awesome! Ok, I am gonna steal your idea, and I also want to watch Digital monster with my kid:p:cool: