Toshiba Fire TV (32LF221U21) - recovery firmware? Can't Boot into Dashboard

scribeman01

Greetings, the firmware in the above TV got corrupted. I cannot find any downloadable firmware for this model to reinstall via USB stick. To reset back to factory settings, I unplug the TV, depress the power button, plug back in and then release the button once I get the screen (see below) to "wipe data/factory reset". I select that item with the result in the 3rd picture. Then I reboot and the TV will only get as far as the 4th screen (Choose language). I press power button to confirm English - get a beep (which I believe confirms the selection, and from there, it just keeps beeping and is stuck. I was under the impression I could do this without a Firestick. The only other scenario I can think of is having the Firestick and if it would allow to the dashboard screen so I could grab the firmware online since I don't know where to download the firmware to load on a flash drive to plug into TV to accept. I've been told by Best Buy that my only option is to request a service call to fix this TV which is not financially feasible. Are there any workarounds to get this to work. The TV is only 3 yrs. old. THANK YOU.

T1b.jpeg
T2b.jpeg
T4b.jpeg
T3b.jpeg