Toshiba Launches M650 TVs in India: Elevate Your Viewing Experience

Toshiba has recently unveiled its latest offering in the Indian market - the M650 TV series, available in two screen sizes, 55 inches and 65 inches, priced at 54,999 Indian rupees and above.

The Toshiba M650 TVs come equipped with cutting-edge MiniLED screens, offering 4K resolution, a peak brightness of 600 nits, a refresh rate of 60Hz, and support for HDR10+ and Dolby Vision. These features ensure stunning visuals and vibrant colors, providing an immersive viewing experience for users.

One of the standout features of this TV series is the Ultravision 120 technology, designed specifically for gaming scenarios. Gamers will appreciate the smooth and responsive performance, making it an excellent choice for those who love to indulge in gaming sessions.

Under the hood, the Toshiba M650 TVs are powered by the Mali G52 GPU and feature a combination of 1.5GB RAM and 4GB internal storage. Connectivity options include support for WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5.0, and dual-band WiFi. Additionally, the TVs come with HDMI 2.1 ports and USB interfaces, ensuring seamless connectivity with various devices.

Toshiba Launches M650 TV.jpg

The M650 series also boasts compatibility with Apple AirPlay, Alexa, and Google Assistant, making it easier for users to control their smart home devices and stream content effortlessly using voice commands.

In terms of audio capabilities, the Toshiba M650 TVs pack a punch with a 49W output, featuring a 2.1 channel setup and the REGZA bass unit for rich and powerful sound. With support for Dolby Atmos, the TV delivers an immersive audio experience, making every movie, show, or gaming session feel incredibly lifelike.

Toshiba's M650 TVs offer a comprehensive and feature-rich package, catering to the needs of modern consumers who seek top-notch visuals, smooth gaming experiences, and seamless connectivity options. The addition of voice assistants and smart home integration further enhances the user experience, providing convenience and accessibility at the touch of a button.

As Toshiba enters the Indian market with its M650 TV series, consumers can expect a high-quality product that combines advanced technology and thoughtful design, aiming to elevate the way we enjoy entertainment at home. With the two screen size options and a host of impressive features, the Toshiba M650 TV series is poised to captivate viewers and set new standards in the world of smart TVs.

ChuckFisher

Thanks for the info. I appreciate you. With limited time to write, I discovered a fantastic website that connects me with writers to pay for college essay. Their prompt completion of the task is invaluable, saving me time and ensuring I meet my deadlines. Thanks to this service, I can focus on other priorities while having confidence in the quality of my college assignments.

Last edited: