vividstorm S PRO P VS S PRO

EmmaEvans

Hello everyone. I saw that the vividstorm has a version with a hole in the bottom black part and a version without a hole in the bottom. If I don't use the soundbar and put the speaker behind the screen, how much will it affect the sound?

sai

If your speaker is placed behind the screen, it is recommended that you use a perforated screen.
Because sound causes sound waves to vibrate, causing the screen to vibrate with it, your picture will feel like waves.
Also, the sound is not clear enough when it is blocked by the screen.
I think 3D surround stereo is better.

Tomy

the screen will not affect your sound. If you want to put your soundbar behind the screen, you can choose a perforated screen.

JulesLockman

If your speaker is placed behind the screen, it is recommended that you use a perforated screen.
Because sound causes sound waves to vibrate, causing the screen to vibrate with it, your picture will feel like waves.

If you're not using a soundbar and placing the speaker behind the screen, the version of the Vividstorm S PRO with a hole in the bottom black part is likely designed to allow sound to pass through. Choosing this version would be beneficial as it minimizes sound obstruction, ensuring better audio quality. Without the hole, sound could be muffled, affecting the overall sound experience. I am a grad student and As I struggled with essay writing, I discovered this https://academized.com/writing-services/write-my-essay to write essay for me which turned out to be a life-saver. The experienced writers provided valuable insights and clarity to my writing challenges. Their service is extremely adaptable, capable of dealing with any academic level or complexity, and it gave me the support I needed. What set them apart was their commitment to creating authentic, human-written content without relying on AI-generated text. It felt like working with competent partners, making the essay-writing process effortless and stress-free.
Thanks for the advice, I will keep it in my mind.

Last edited:

mandafj

I'm truly passionate about writing and sharing positive experiences! It's fantastic to hear about your positive encounters with Purple Panda Labs since 2017. Your extensive list of products, from testosterone cypionate to aromasin, showcases a wide range of offerings, and it's reassuring to know they've consistently met your expectations. This kind of trust in a supplier is invaluable for anyone seeking reliable products. If you're interested in more academic pursuits, you might find this link helpful: https://essaypro.com/buy-term-paper. Happy researching and stay enthusiastic about your pursuits!
Thanks for the information!