What are the pros and cons of the Optoma HD39HDR

dwuw

Optoma HD39HDR

Advantages of Optoma HD39HDR

1.0.65DMD chip: this chip exceeds the built-in chip of almost all LED projectors on the market (up to 0.47DMD), is compatible with 3840x2016 resolution, and can add more details to the picture.

2.50000:1 contrast ratio: compared with other home projectors, the contrast ratio of HD39HDR is up to 50,000, which can reflect the gray level relationship between black and white to a greater extent.

3. Zoom: the HD39HDR is a traditional projector with adjustable focal length. Because you can change the size of the screen by moving the zoom ring within a certain range. Therefore, it is more acceptable to the interior space of the project. For example, a 100-inch screen can be projected in the range of 2.5 to 3.25m. Other projectors, on the other hand, require the digital zoom function to be turned on in the system Settings, and the adjustable range is limited.

Disadvantages of Optoma HD39HDR

1. No smart system: like all light bulbs, the HD39HDR has no built-in smart system and requires a connection to a set-top box or computer to watch video.

2. Only support vertical trapezoidal correction: the current mainstream projectors have already supported global non-inductive trapezoidal correction, let alone as a more than 4000 projectors. The screen can only be adjusted in the vertical direction, which means that it cannot be cast sideways. The position of the projector needs to be adjusted very precisely.

3. The speaker effect is not so good: I didn't know until I got the experience that the built-in speakers of the light bulb machine are not very good. For people like me who have the pursuit of audio and video effects, I still need to buy a speaker, which is a bit of a pyromy.

That's how I felt after using the HD39HDR for two months. It's true that the brightness and picture quality of the light bulb machine are OK, but the lack of a smart system is really annoying, and the UI design of the system is too old. When this machine breaks down, I will definitely buy other LED projectors.

Anyway, if you tend to great contrast ratio and performance, Optoma HD39HDR is a great choice for you. If you can't live without a smart system, I persuade buy a tv box or other projectors.