What do you think of Persona 5 Royal

Kevin254

Persona 5 Royal has been launched for some time. However, since the Chinese version and the European and American version are sold much later than the Japanese version, IGN has only given its own evaluation to this high-profile jrpg until April 1. Persona 5 Royal has won a full score of 10 points from IGN.

Persona 5 Royal

Persona 5 Royal

IGN gives full marks for the interpretation of what is a masterpiece in Persona 5 Royal​

IGN score 10 points (masterpiece): The Persona 5 Royal inherits a jrpg masterpiece and even makes it better. Beyond the level of re distribution and work reproduction, almost all the content of the game has been extended and improved with the overall content expansion and promotion.

Persona 5 Royal

Persona 5 Royal Original IGN scored 9.7​

IGN general review: Persona 5 Royal has been one of the best jrpg games in the history, and the Persona 5 Royal version let me know what can match it. Wonderful stories, lovely and changeable characters, as well as the challenging and strategic battle, with new surprises and friends, make people addicted to this journey again. There are new explorable areas in the game, and wonderful and tortuous stories may surprise your chin. Compared with the original version, the Persona 5 Royal version makes the game better both in terms of the unchanged aspects and the changed details. The gang stole my heart again, and I didn't really want to get it back.

Persona 5 Royal