What is the most memorable character in the Call of Duty Modern Warfare?

AssasinK

The role of Ghost appeared in some stages of Call of Duty Modern Warfare but it was often robbed of the limelight by the beard and soap. The mysterious face, always wearing a "skull mask", has almost never been seen by us in the rest of the time except for the close-up of an eye given by the last shot. But the mysterious face with magnetic voice always appears beside our "novice", covering, shouting and supporting, ghost is as common as the classmates, neighbors and colleagues around us, as the bareheaded boss of the shop where we often buy cigarettes, as unimportant as the pancake stand uncle at the bus station in the morning.

Besides the cool skull mask, eye protector and nice voice, we find that we have little impression on him. But it's the man we don't seem to know very well. In the task of attacking Makarov's stronghold and demanding to be firm, when "you" is knocked down, ghost drags you up and runs, shouting for "hold on"! Facing the hope of survival. At that moment, in the fierce battle, we suddenly find that we are no longer the lost dog who runs away in a panic when we go out. The bro around us are always there! As long as they are here, I will not die! (playing here, I believe that most players will have an intuitive feeling of this kind of comradeship!)

At that time, ghost is the incarnation of "bro"! When this emotion is surging, it ushers in a great emotional climax in the Call of Duty Modern Warfare series - "you" betrayed by general Sheffield, "you" just escaped from the enemy's gun for less than ten seconds, fell in front of the traitor! What do you see now? You see ghost watching you fall in shock and shouting to Sheffield in disbelief, "No, no!... " It's about to take out the gun and be shot first by the other side!

When ghost falls down, the eye protector slide down, the unbelievable eyes open wide and stare at you straight. Is it a shock of betrayal? I'm sorry I didn't protect you. We have no way to know that only the rising fireworks become the last sacrifice and sublimation for bros to die.

So why is ghost an unforgettable game character for almost everyone?! Ghost didn't even show his face like Nicholas. But it's because the skull mask gives us a huge space to project our feelings. In our mind, the face under the mask may be the appearance of our dream bros and comrades. Why is ghost so popular? Because in everyone's heart, there is a bro worthy of life! Veterans never die, just fade.