What should I do with PS4 at home after the launch of PS5?

vivian334

What should I do with PS4 at home after the launch of PS5? Will you keep PS4 when you get an upgade PS5? Generally, if you get a new game console, the old one can be tossed at will. For example, can you try to crack it, disassemble it and replace it with a hard disk?But in the end it was sold or ash.

and here are other opinions i collect from my friends:

1. Of course, it ’s cracking and training. After I got out of Nintendo Switch, I cracked the 3DS, but I did n’t plan to play. I like the cracking process. I used to PSP3000 and then the bricks fell off. I regret not dismantling it to study the internal structure. Throw it away. After the fifth year, the fourth generation will definitely be upset and cracked, but the batch of disc games did not think about where to go to leave a memorial or leave it. If the five generations are compatible, it ’s good. How to deal with the game ... But the trophy is not finished yet, but I do n’t rush to crack it. By the way, I want to change the battery.

2. Keep the PS4, of course.

3.I still don't know what to do with my switch.

ps: But the fire pattern is coming out soon, sword shield at the end of the year. Damn, so tangled!

waterloo

When ps5 is released, there is no news, there is spare money, and there is a game you like on ps4, then buy it, no need to tangle, wait for ps5 to come out, your ps4 has already played back.If you are struggling to wait for PS5 because of your limited funds, then you should be cautious.