Where to Order the PS5 ? Where to buy PS5 in 2020?

The core of this PS5 configuration upgrade is the customization of the 825GB SSD. SSD is the key to PS5's performance improvement. Sony said that the new SSD will significantly increase the loading speed of the game, basically it can start the game in 1 second, basically No load time is required. And this PS5 will also support 8K, 120HZ refresh rate and 3D audio.

Where to Order the PS5 ? Where to buy PS5 in 2020?

Related thread:

Where to buy / order the PS5?
  • Amazon.com – World’s largest online retailer with the strongest and most reliable distribution. Of course they will be selling the PS5!
  • BestBuy – Best Buy Pre-Order Notify Page
  • Bestbuy.com
  • Playstation.com – Sony will likely have pre-orders.
  • Gamestop.com – They once ran out of PS4’s but hopefully not this time.
  • Walmart.com – Highly likely.
  • Costco.com – Membership has it’s benefits.
At the same time, the game lineup also announced Spider-Man 2, Horizon Forbidden West, Resident Evil 8, Demon’s Souls, etc. A series of heavyweight games, after the PS5 starts to be released, these games will rush PS5 sales to a peak.

Stefani

I think that Microsoft will not reproduce what was done in 2013, namely to communicate everything first to be better countered by Sony then.

Microsoft has already followed suit in the last VGA and I think that clearly they are leaving the way for Sony to finally get started.

From my point of view there will be a Microsoft event once everything is revealed by Sony (Line-up, hardware, dates and prices).

I feel that Philou is preparing a nice coup to comm 'to knock out PlayStation.