Which is the best controller game you have ever played?

Amnesia

Hello guys,

I am looking for a game that has perfect controller support, either 2D or 3D, both are fine with me.
I prefer antion games and role play games, by the way. But i am open to other types.

Any recommendations?
thx

Wyatt21

World of Tanks Blitz.
an online tank skirmish game with good looking, console quality graphics, impressive sound, fast and mostly fair matchmaking.

Edit: it's also available cross platform for iOS and even Steam.

Xmint

Rush rally 3.
Feels like classic Colin McRae. Decent graphics, excellent controller support, modification and tuning actually affect the car realistically. Multiple classes and an ok selection of cars. You’ll get 100s of hours of play out of it if you’re into cars

Amnesia

Rush rally 3.
Feels like classic Colin McRae. Decent graphics, excellent controller support, modification and tuning actually affect the car realistically. Multiple classes and an ok selection of cars. You’ll get 100s of hours of play out of it if you’re into cars
Wow can't wait to check it out! You've got any others ? I was playing real racing 3 on the remote and it was enjoyable

Xmint

Wow can't wait to check it out! You've got any others ? I was playing real racing 3 on the remote and it was enjoyable
I’ll give you a list of games I have on my shield.

Asphalt 8, Grand theft auto vice city, Grand theft auto liberty city stories, Grand theft auto San Andreas, Grand theft auto 3, Shadowgun legends , Modern combat 5, Dead trigger 2, Breakneck, Real racing 3, Dead effect 2

Emulators Ppsspp, Dolphin, Myboy

Also have but haven’t played beach buggy racing, Legends, Oceanhorn, Sonic 1 & 2 apps not emulated, Streets of rage app not emulated

Got nba 2k20 on my phone got lucky and got it on sale for £1. Works best with a PS4 controller. Wish there was a way to make it work on the shield. And would definitely buy grid auto sport if I could make that work too.

Xmint

Thanks for your post, does the ps4 controller work with any of those games with an Android phone running marshmallow?
Not sure tbh most of them should work. My devices shipped with Oreo and pie so I can’t really speak on older builds. All I can suggest doing is trying them out.

ashley

There's a lot of great classic games with Android ports that work very well. I've been playing Sonic 2 on my Shield, though I had to actually extract it from my phone and sideload it on there because Sega hasn't decided to support Android TV for whatever reason.

There's a lot of great classic games with Android ports that work very well. I've been playing Sonic 2 on my Shield, though I had to actually extract it from my phone and sideload it on there because Sega hasn't decided to support Android TV for whatever reason.
Interesting! Do a lot of games try to verify your purchase if you extract/sideload? Or does it not matter as long as you are under the same Google account?

vivian334

Good to know! So pretty much any game that can use a Bluetooth controller works with this method?
As far as I know, yes. There might be some that do additional checks that I'm not aware of, and you have to be sure that the game doesn't demand a tap on the touch screen anywhere in its UI flow, but I've had a lot of success with it.

Wyatt21

As far as I know, yes. There might be some that do additional checks that I'm not aware of, and you have to be sure that the game doesn't demand a tap on the touch screen anywhere in its UI flow, but I've had a lot of success with it.
Thanks for your post