X-BOX connected Dangbei F1 projector:to create a super cool giant screen game theater

Since I started playing X-box last year, playing a game every night has become my biggest hobby. The small screen is obviously not fun, so I connected the Dangbei projection F1 at home with the X-box. The 120-inch super-large screen is really cool! Let me share with you the measured results of the Xbox connected Dangbei F1 projector :

Forza Motorsport: Horizon 4 bound to the previous host

X-BOX connected Dangbei F1 projector:to create a super cool giant screen game theater

Remastered version of "Resident Evil 2"

Since I saw the game promotion of the Hong Kong server before the Spring Festival, I finally included the "Ace Combat 7: Unknown Airspace" that I wanted to play before. "Tomb Raider: Rise" is also included. But since the Royal Park was completely controlled, I could only continue my flying hobby from the game. At present, there are only a few flying games on PCs and consoles, and the famous one on the consoles is "Ace Combat". A few days of "fighting" after the holidays. The simple and standard difficulty have been cleared at S level, and the difficulty mode is trying to clear the S level.

The X-02S fighter has been unlocked and is currently playing a joint name.

With exquisite pictures, "Ace Combat" is indeed a good choice for combat flight enthusiasts.

In addition to games, the surge in X-box sales is also due to its ability to play Blu-ray resolution. At this point, the picture quality and large screen of the Xbox and Dangbei F1 can be said to be a perfect match. In fact, in theory, have a hdmi cable will be able to achieve operating X-box connected to the projector but the projector hardware configuration to be good enough to play together smoothly without Caton, then start when Tony projection F1 is fancy Mstar6A938 processor, The hardware is really good, and the experience is really good. I usually have no pressure to watch a movie and give an online class animation to the children.

Last edited: