Xbox Series X vs PS5: major difference, witness the PK on your own

Trummpy

After months of anticipation and a week-long delay, Sony will finally hold its first major PS5 event on Thursday. The rumored price of PS5 is GBP 599.99 while the price of Xbox Series X is still a mystery. Except for price, what's the major difference between Xbox Series X and PS5?

Xbox Series X vs PS5

As far as we know that Compared to PS5, Xbox Series X is more capable of maintaining a high frame rate of 4K. But PS5 games load faster, and can even be twice as fast as the former. The official SSD performance data shows that the PS5 can reach a rate of 5.5GB/s, while the Xbox Series X is 2.4GB/s in this regard.

Before the Sony PS5 announcement, we still don't know much about the details of PS5. If you want to witness the next-gen game making a history, you can watch the PS5 reveal presentation at 4PM EASTERN ON JUNE 11, 2020 on playstation.com/ps5 or its official channnels on Twitch, Youtube as well as Twitter and Facebook.

Kevin254

Sony PS5 design is very exceptional. But after looking the outlook shown in the picture for a long time, there is aesthetic fatigue. I think people prefer symmetrical and smooth lines and aesthetic feeling similar to that of mother nature.

Sony PS5 design

Daniel

I am glad that the PS5 will offer two options: a standard model with Ultra HD Blu ray drive and a digital model without drive.

PS5 exclusive games beat Xbox series X

Grand Theft Auto Online
will log on to Sony PS5 in the second half of 2021. It will be provided to all PS5 users for free in the first three months. Users can have it permanently after they get the game.

Marvel's Spider-Man Miles Morales

Gran Turismo 7

Polyphony Digital

Horizon Forbidden West (Guerrilla Games )

NBA 2K21

RESIDENT EVIL VILLAGE

DEATHLOOP

Project Athia

Stray

Annapurna / Blue Twelve Studio

Bugsnax

I am glad that the PS5 will offer two options: a standard model with Ultra HD Blu ray drive and a digital model without drive.

PS5 exclusive games beat Xbox series X

Grand Theft Auto Online
will log on to Sony PS5 in the second half of 2021. It will be provided to all PS5 users for free in the first three months. Users can have it permanently after they get the game.

Marvel's Spider-Man Miles Morales

Gran Turismo 7

Polyphony Digital

Horizon Forbidden West (Guerrilla Games )

NBA 2K21

RESIDENT EVIL VILLAGE

DEATHLOOP

Project Athia

Stray

Annapurna / Blue Twelve Studio

Bugsnax

Sony PS5 games from SIE and other partners:

Astro's Playroom (Japan Studio)

Demon's Souls (Bluepoint Games / Japan Studio)

Destruction All Stars (Lucid Games / XDEV)

Gran Turismo 7 (Polyphony Digital)

Horizon The Forbidden West (Guerrilla Games)

Marvel's Spider-Man Miles Morales (Insomniac Games)

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart (Insomniac Games)

Returnal (Housemarque / XDEV)

Sackboy A Big Adventure (Sumo Digital / XDEV)

Bugsnax (young Horses)

DEATHLOOP (Bethesda)

Ghostwire: Tokyo (Bethesda)

Godfall (Gearbox Publishing / Counterplay Games)

Goodbye Volcano High (KO-OP)

Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online (Rockstar Games)

HITMAN 3 (IO Interactive)

JETT: The Far Shore (Superbrothers)

Kena: Bridge of the Spirits (Ember Lab)

Little Devil Inside (Neostream Interactive)

NBA 2K21 (2K, Visual Concepts)

Oddworld Soulstorm (Oddworld Inhabitants)

Pragmata (Capcom)

Project Athia* (Square Enix/Luminous Productions)

Resident Evil VILLAGE (Capcom)

Solar Ash (Annapurna Interactive / Heart Machine)

Stray (Annapurna / Blue Twelve Studio)

Tribes of Midgard (Gearbox Publishing / Norsfell)

The Pathless (Annapurna Interactive / Giant Squid)

Marvel's Spider-Man Miles Morales (Insomniac Games) - Sony PS5

AssasinK

Sony PS5 design is very exceptional. But after looking the outlook shown in the picture for a long time, there is aesthetic fatigue. I think people prefer symmetrical and smooth lines and aesthetic feeling similar to that of mother nature.

View attachment 5507

PS5 vs Xbox series X

1591927051359.png

Xbox series X: Wow, bro, look at your collar, are you going to party? Seriously?

PS5: Oh, I can't zip it up:eek:

Abramhham

Xbox series X: Hi bro, it's midnight. I am hungry. Could you make some snacks or sandwiches? I could pay you... You know...

Xbox series X vs PS5

PS5: Are you kidding? I am not fool...